How to get vote reward on L2Age more than once?

Massari

So, L2Age is a HI5 private server and you can vote once every 12 hours and collect an in-game reward. After I vote once I tried changing my IP reinstalling the system folder and making new account and it always says that I already collected the reward and I have to wait 12 more hours...how does it detect that I already voted if I changed my IP and downloaded new system?

Here's a screenshot

ZGgvB.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well that server is just not like the others noob servers.. The gm is not an idiot u know.. + u don't need those shitty rewards i get there zaken 7 days limit and some atribute crystalls.. In age is too easy to farm them so u just don't need it :) Anyway i make necro for 2 weaks full vesper +6 full atr / veniplant sword +4 300dark + auguament m atk.. Allmost full epic jews - baium, QA, zaken, valakas and need only tezza and antharas.. The skill enchant is too easy, you need 100mil adena for 50 codexes :D So if u get the point bether play there without voting or just pick another lame noob idiotic server where your pathetic cheats will work :P