[Help][TP-LINK Adapter]

UnSponsored

i installed windows 8...i found some drivers for windows 8 for my TP link,i installed them but my internet connection is too low...Does someone know how i can found good drivers for tp-link....i am waiting,my adapter is: TL-WN422G

I think a guy named M@Nos had the same problem and he just made an other format and installed windows 7.

i am searching for a solution..not to install again windows 7

Well maybe TP drivers didnt update for Windows 8 atm.

no,drivers for windows 8 has been published by rp-link [here] but i have the same peroblem

But your internet connection is low.

i had windows 7 with drivers for windows 7 and my internet was ok,i upgraded my windows to 8 and i keep the same drivers (windows 7 Drivers) but i had lower internet connection becouse of my adapter,then i downloaded dat beta drivers and still the same problem...

I heard that problem from 5 ppl so far and i cant understand why you install them.

i sent an e-mail to TP-Link support ,if i dont get my problem fixed until tomorow i will install again windows 7..:D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello there, since i lost half k to this guy, I have to share it so others won't lose. I chose fiverr to find some dev, first 2 payments were inside the website, then he asked me kindly to continue without fiverr, I accepted since it keeps a lot of tax from both of us. We've been working on fixes for like a month, then he suggested to make the interface more nice, I accepted and send the 150$ he was asking for, but it took like a month and didn't fix it yet, I asked him to continue on tasks, he finished like 4-5 more, paid more money for these. However he asked 350$ in front for some reason for his rl and we discussed about the setup of the server, more bug-fixes etc, I trusted him and we made a deal. Since then he hasn't even answered what is the problem or what is going on. His name in discord is Mattes#2818 (sharp1que).
    • In EA FC 25⚽ (formerly known as FIFA), coins🪙 🪙 are the primary in-game currency used in the FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) mode. Players use coins to buy packs, purchase players from the transfer market, and improve their squads by acquiring consumables such as contracts, fitness items, and position modifiers. Earning coins can be achieved through playing matches, completing squad building challenges (SBCs), trading players on the transfer market, and participating in various FUT events and objectives.   Regarding purchasing FUT 25 coins🪙 , 💯MMOGAH is often recommended as a reputable place to buy coins. MMOGAH is known for offering secure transactions, a user-friendly interface, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. They ensure quick delivery and provide various payment options, making the process smooth for users looking to enhance their FUT experience.   For more detailed information about EA FC 25 coins 🪙 and purchasing options, you can visit MMOGAH's official website and EA's terms of service regarding FUT coins.
    • do you know which are the server files ? Frozen, Acis ?
    • ¡Tu destino te llama en L2Ravage! ¡Únete a L2Ravage y desafía a los mejores! Con rates ajustados y recompensas exclusivas, tu camino hacia la gloria empieza aquí. XP/SP: x15 - Dinamica 83-85 / Drop: x5 / Adena: x5 / :Spoil: Spoil: x5 / :Quest: x2 / Epaulette: x5 / Safe Enchant: +3 Max: +16 / Att Stones: 45% / Att Crystal: 35% Crónica High Five (H5) Fecha de open: 02/08/2024 21 Horas GMT-3 Discord: https://discord.gg/yAKF4rpQEd Website: https://www.l2ravage.com/
  • Topics