[L2 OFF] The Game x35. New beggining! Opened 1/12 JOIN US!

Gustin

This is a better server. In stable machine. And with NO bugs walker etc ^_^

Dont listen to any f*cking nab, Thegame was the best c3-c4 server ever played..also my first l2 server :p

GL and i'll join for sure, i hope you have a big community over there.

We know the server from c3-c4. Good luck! We will join!

Btw Servers with full customs and java packs sucks, they have many bugs. The discussion between java and l2off was made too many times. If you like L2Java just play Pokemon or another colourful game...

We know the server from c3-c4. Good luck! We will join!

Btw Servers with full customs and java packs sucks, they have many bugs. The discussion between java and l2off was made too many times. If you like L2Java just play Pokemon or another colourful game...

Some ppl are just so naive!!!

You think a server will be bugless and balanced just because it runs on l2 off files?

Even official had many bugs even though they had an entire dev team to work with the problems!

Of course generally speaking they are way better that most l2j but still you need to have retail settings on a off server to call it balanced!

L2 Off with mana potions and 1 hour + buff time its a joke, its no better than those colorful l2j you talk about!

give more info dude....me and my friends looking for a good off server but tell us more.... buff duration? no mana pot as u said?tell us...

What is not described is retail like. for expample buffs are 20 mins d/s 2 mins etc.

No mana pots.

No customs.

C u in game! :)

i think sws and bds must have more value in game! 2 mins are very little i think for these buffs....i think that 30 mins main buffs and about 12 min songs/dances will be great .cause sws and bds are slow in xp....

i think sws and bds must have more value in game! 2 mins are very little i think for these buffs....i think that 30 mins main buffs and about 12 min songs/dances will be great .cause sws and bds are slow in xp....

Its because songs and dances have 2 minits duration these 2 classes are so valuable!Retail time means you're going to need active sws/bd and not just boxes! They are always welcomed to join a pt...besides this is x35 server, you won't be farming for very long!

The l2 community has changed since the last time this server was open so you won't have a big online number and plus lots of people (like me) don't trust greek servers, but good luck anyway!