[Request Help] Need help from someone know about Make items (error here)

joaquin01

Look i found 2 Customs and i love it  ;D ..... but i need it for Interlude .... help me please

Disaster Armor (by SoFaKi for CT.2)

mfighterlight.jpg

shot00033z.jpg

tlp1.jpg

tlps.jpg

that imagen is from L2Loyal C4 ... SoFaki use the textures for make the customs but when i try to use the texture ... come the error .... "Systextures files are corrupted" .... whattttttttttttttttt???  :o .... deam it

i need someone can try to test them ... hapend me the same error with the armor

please i realy apreciate someone can help me :D

here are the link of the tow custom items: http://www.mediafire.com/?l5f72dzgcfd7woj

Please CriticalError, SoFaKi or the legendary ElfoCrash ;) can help me ??? :(

many thx for read  :-\

Info: this Armor Set and Weapons set is really created for C4 on L2Loyal server ... but SoFaKi remake them to CT.2

i can adapt them for Interlude ... "the texture fille is corrupted" menssage ... i dont know what i doing wrong if the lines adapt is bad or something

i try to use Photoshop Cs2 to remake the items but i am very bad with this Texture Editing things jajajajajja

Info: this Armor Set and Weapons set is really created for C4 on L2Loyal server ... but SoFaKi remake them to CT.2

i can adapt them for Interlude ... "the texture fille is corrupted" menssage ... i dont know what i doing wrong if the lines adapt is bad or something

i try to use Photoshop Cs2 to remake the items but i am very bad with this Texture Editing things jajajajajja

lol i know l2loyal administrator this guy From Turkey i will ask his weapons. and armors.

jajajajajaja wow so cool xD .... good luck :D

1-2 days i need to find it u can wait. or add me on skype romeo.inside1

1-2 days i need to find it u can wait. or add me on skype romeo.inside1

ok :D i wait ... enything for find this Custom Items ♥.♥ I love it jajajajaja .... I add you on Skype shortly :D .... thank you very much

ok :D i wait ... enything for find this Custom Items ♥.♥ I love it jajajajaja .... I add you on Skype shortly :D .... thank you very much

np ;)