classic [L2OFF]Ministry of War x100 International Server 23/11

Azaroth

good luck but website very sucks.

Thanks , our files cost over 250e and the dedicated server arround 250 too so we are not at the place to order template too , it's the last thing i will care about. I prefer to give 100 more euro for advertise than template.

Thanks , our files cost over 250e and the dedicated server arround 250 too so we are not at the place to order template too , it's the last thing i will care about. I prefer to give 100 more euro for advertise than template.

i can make u free template for free =)

Its a pity your server will go down from the first day due to DDoS..

Can you announce hour of opening im planning on joining with few friends and they asked me this question. Also did you buy ddos protection because there are many kids out there that do ddos attacks just for the fun of it. Can you also send me a PM with the list of donations i want to see if its worth to play on it or is it the next money orientated crap.

Guys dont misunderstand me.

I am not any jerk that goes around DDoSing servers.(And yes i know what ddos means).

I was just saying it will go down because of the ddos attacks that your server will probably have , all the servers get attacked anyway.

Can you announce hour of opening im planning on joining with few friends and they asked me this question. Also did you buy ddos protection because there are many kids out there that do ddos attacks just for the fun of it. Can you also send me a PM with the list of donations i want to see if its worth to play on it or is it the next money orientated crap.

around 6:00 +2 gmt .

Guys dont misunderstand me.

I am not any jerk that goes around DDoSing servers.(And yes i know what ddos means).

I was just saying it will go down because of the ddos attacks that your server will probably have , all the servers get attacked anyway.

atm we got protection for mini attacks...if we are going to have problems i am going to order better protection.

Okay I saw that you have added donations and fixed your website which is great, thanks for the given information i just hope you do not add donations for enchanted weapons or augments because that will spoil the decent looking server. I guess this will be see you in game :).

We are not going to open for now , our developer is really jerk and tried to fix his files at our dedicated for another server that going to open.

If we plan again to open the server i will inform u :) atm i am looking for new developer.

Please dont lock it