New Shilen CP (Lineage2.com) -FULL-

Looking for a CP? Left behind? Now's your chance.

I'm bingbing, incase you didn't know. I'm sure if you play on Shilen you know me or of me.

I'm rerolling, as I sold my level 99 healer and have the time to now. My char is level 70 now, and 85 by tomorrow. I will wait at 85 until I find a few people I'd like to play with.

We will be "power leveled" by me at 85 until level 91-92, and move to orbis+guillotine afterwards.

The party will bot, but I have expectations. This is not a 100% afk party, and nor will it ever be. I hate afk botting, more than anything; the only time it's really acceptable is when you're asleep.

Slots Open: Iss, and Iss only.

My playtime is all day+night gmt-5.  (8am-1/2AM).

I require that you:

Be fluent in english, not beaner in english; but FLUENT. I must be able to understand your accent 100% & you must be able to understand my east-cost-american-accent. (I talk fast, you'll get used to it.)

Have a good PC. (SSD, 50$+ video card, 8gb+ RAM) - If you are able to box up to 10+ boxes, to the front of the line.

School OR work is fine, both is not.

Preferably know how to use zRanger.

All scripts will be supplied by me. If you know who I am you know I've botted multiple parties to 99 without receiving a single ban to this day after playing retail for years.

I love to PVP and I love to Oly, and that will be our focus. we will of course start from scratch.

Message me your pc specs and availability + a way to contact you via: imessage, skype, or MSN.

EMPHASIS ON: NO LAZY -beep-S, IF I WANTED LAZY -beep-S I'D BOT THE ENTIRE PARTY MYSELF.