Dragon-Network IG or OOG Walker:)

aquarobot

Hello everyone im new in this forum and im very happy because there is so much helpful information here but it will take a lot of time to make 200 or 700 posts so can someone send me email or Pm here with Guide and link how to start and where to download IG for DragonNetwork.

Ty so Much:P

My email is prdx@abv.bg

Hello everyone im new in this forum and im very happy because there is so much helpful information here but it will take a lot of time to make 200 or 700 posts so can someone send me email or Pm here with Guide and link how to start and where to download IG for DragonNetwork.

Ty so Much:P

My email is prdx@abv.bg

MAN to use walker at DN need read first this thread and be lucky:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=25214.0

PS: Moderator close topic pls or better delete :)

I saw a Guide for IG for DN and other PPLs saying that its working.I made all what the guide says and when i select exe to start the L2Walker i get error "L2.exe File Size Error"pls help ty :P

I saw a Guide for IG for DN and other PPLs saying that its working.I made all what the guide says and when i select exe to start the L2Walker i get error "L2.exe File Size Error"pls help ty :P

u have modified 1.78 interlude l2 walker?

aquarobot is bulgarian ppl he need only l2w thats all if u need l2w make donate to forum 1 time and get l2w why u making spam in forum acl dunno.

Ako iska6 l2w namari 4rez google !!!! ne se pravi6 spam!!!!

aquarobot is bulgarian ppl he need only l2w thats all if u need l2w make donate to forum 1 time and get l2w why u making spam in forum acl dunno.

Ako iska6 l2w namari 4rez google !!!! ne se pravi6 spam!!!!

yeah ... stop spam forum...!

aquaro.. dude u cant play on dn with walker the normal way.. they use bake ice .. its a strong security system.. but thanks to sltbnjr there is a bypass for bake ice.. i didn't try yet since DN is down...but it should work here is the link :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=25214.0

and don't make new topics before checking the old ones... and always check the dates of the topics u check.. some r old