Loginserver Problem

Fought

Question

hello, I have a problem. I use L2JFree pack (C5 - unknown revision). I found a guide that says how I can open a server using non-newbies' pack. everything is fine, gameserver.bat starts normally and it waits loginserver.bat. But loginserver.bat has this problem:

oups10.gif

can you please help me??? I need your help too much.

if you need a bigger image to understand the problem better, tell me. just help me please.

6 answers to this question

Why all dont check the sections??? here you have to post ..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0

Warned for not posting in write section !

A mod please move it ,thanks.

Yes and you are spamming because you are off topic. Why the f@ck you have to care about where I post? I didn't say it's a share, I said it's a problem I have so there is none who will read it and think that it's a share for a while.

Stop trying to make moderators think that you care about the forum and answer my question! I think my problem is much more important than the section. I posted it here because none is going to answer to my question if I post it in requests.

Please answer me, I really need your help guys...

send us the loginserver.prop and gameeserver.prop .. do u have a hexid.txt at your loginserver folder? did u put it at gameserver\config ?

send us the loginserver.prop and gameeserver.prop .. do u have a hexid.txt at your loginserver folder? did u put it at gameserver\config ?

Yes I've registered the gameserver, told you, gameserver.bat works fine! Take my login config folder, it's the only thing I'm not sure that it's files are edited right:

loginserver config folder

Fix it for me and you'll earn my respect...

Well try to unzip again the loginserver folder ... maybe the pack has problems ... i cant understand where the error is ... try to change to loginserver.prop the

acceptnewgameserver=false to true ....

but i think that the pack has error..