interlude Re: [L2J]Neon Interlude PvP Server No-Custom 220+ Online

Nicolás™

stackable items  on interlude = bug..... good server but me friend good hm ;d soon test ;d

Hawkeye with passive dm and active dm can hit u for 2,2k maximum.[[[[[ you maximum idiot ;d ]]]]]

and no have server 90 or 80 % balance ... like your server no spam soon no have more c6 server !

Nicolas  fix f4cking geodata bugs    im near player who i wanna  to attak and  i cant  attak him cuz  says me  Cannot see target  and this is happen alot of time  fix it  start to get borring of this sv whit full bugs

Nicolas  fix f4cking geodata bugs    im near player who i wanna  to attak and  i cant  attak him cuz  says me  Cannot see target  and this is happen alot of time  fix it  start to get borring of this sv whit full bugs

100% Protected geodata :)

Server is back!

Sometimes i have the same prob ....