[Exchanges]-payScard- To Paypal[ONLY]

InTheEndॐ

trade done. thank you . gave  25 and got 21 (he got 2.5 and paypal 1.5)

Thank you,also

You can't know how mutch i got or w/e. I got 0,40E from this Transaction. Also those kinds of reply's are annoying please dont repeat that. Thank you.

first i truly apologize if i offended you in any way i had no intention to do that.Also i think you misunderstood what i meant. i wrote those a mounts to vouch for you and of course  to reenforce your name here and express  my satisfaction and gratitude for the good service you provided to me. if you want i can delete the comment...

first i truly apologize if i offended you in any way i had no intention to do that.Also i think you misunderstood what i meant. i wrote those a -beep-ts to vouch for you and of course  to reenforce your name here and express  my satisfaction and gratitude for the good service you provided to me. if you want i can delete the comment...

It's okay,but it picked me a bit. I dont like that kind of reply's(how mutch he received how mutch paypal got. You can't know that!)

surely i cant and it is not my right to need to know but i wanted to give emphasis on the  10% you provide which is the best rate  in this site.that is why i wrote the amount. well it was my mistake because  i did not know what you really got. sorry again. and thank you anyway for the trade. i hope i can do trades with you in the future because you are both fast and reliable!

surely i cant and it is not my right to need to know but i wanted to give emphasis on the  10% you provide which is the best rate  in this site.that is why i wrote the a-beep-t. well it was my mistake because  i did not know what you really got. sorry again. and thank you anyway for the trade. i hope i can do trades with you in the future because you are both fast and reliable!

Thank you,if you need my services again you can find me also at xrhstos.vagenas(Skype)