L2j CMS

dEvilKinG

Hello, I'm currently have in sale my own custom cms for l2j. It has some basic features right now but its fully secured for MySQL injections etc.

Functions right now:

News system*

Archive^

Poll System*

Features(Slider)*

Raid Boss Status

Latest forum posts via RSS (currently using board.lineage2.com)

Top PVP/PK

Live character lookup: Includes Character stats, Inventory. http://l2jcms.no-ip.org/index.php?site=character&character=dEvilQueeN

Messenger system: You can login and send a personal message to a character, when character owner logs with his account he gets a notification about a message. You can test it with demo account by sending to your characters a message.

Team as PHP scripted*, with mysql store. Create teams and add any account registered in server in it.

Team as Static content*. You can set team as plain text.

Server Info*

Account overview, when you login you get your account stats, last login characters inside.

Account Panel, such as change password,nickname etc.

Account Management* with ban option(account-char), accesslevels, etc

Multi language system

And many more

*Options marked with (*) are editable from admin panel.

I can add whatever you need, fit scripts to your needs. Pm me for offers.

I'm going to sell this only 5 times, so not every server will have these files. Also I'm selling this only to trusted members, i don't wanna see my source shared.

*---You have to pay on paypal(as a gift) first to receive sources.

EDIT: I could intergrate your site with your forum to use the same account if you wish.

Nice try but, it's amateur work

Why?

1.Exploit you can edit the character get variable and see other players inventory:)

2.Sql injection on the same variable :). You will expose the l2 DB.Not a good job.

Don't get me wrong, nice idea nice job but it needs some fixes.:)

Nice try but, it's amateur work

Why?

1.Exploit you can edit the character get variable and see other players inventory:)

2.Sql injection on the same variable :). You will expose the l2 DB.Not a good job.

Don't get me wrong, nice idea nice job but it needs some fixes.:)

Oh really?

1. You don't say, it's supposed to be like this. Kinda like anti-corruption system, and like nWatch of sublimity.

2. Try to inject me :) drop some tables, "accounts, characters"

* I just dont get why you created a new account to answer me.

I already answered your pm, price may be different for each customer depending on what he asks. Also im not setting a starting price, ask me what you need to be included and offer me a price about it, just don't be ridiculous. I'm not gonna sell this for 5-10 euros.