BNB server exploits

hlapex cant connect on bnb so forget hlapex! mayb some sql commands / injections would work. who knows :D

yes u can connect with hlapex..................

what do you mean? that works? or just wrong?

hlapex cant connect on bnb so forget hlapex! mayb some sql commands / injections would work. who knows :D

yes u can connect with hlapex..................

what do you mean? that works? or just wrong?

well i didnt try any cheat but i manage to connect hlapex with bnb server try it

perhaps smtg will work.

pm if u want to tell u cant tell it here

paides hi,

antimetwpizw to eksis provlima kanw oli tin diadikasia p leei o alex gia to botaki ston bnb k tin swsti leitourgia tou alla otan paw na mpw sto paixnidi(se windows mode panta) me to walker m leei to eksis minima:

"Open file L2Info.dat fail"

k me petaei apto paixnidi:((((plz an kapoios kserei ti na kanw as m steilei pm giati exw trelathei sto psaksimo alla tzifos ty

• 1 month later...

guys hi,

i m playing on l2 c4 bnb server and when im trying to use the hlapex it shows me the usual messages:<<welcome to hlapex.lets fun!>>,<<you are using the demo version>>So i suppose that hlapex is working because i can edit packets:)But when i m going to a npc for exmple a weapon trader and target him an send a code just like those,that bantito and other guys in forums had posted,nothing happens:(i think that those codes dont work on c4 bnb server.Does anybody know a code which works on c4 bnb for sure???plz pm(i m greek).Ty anyway guys.MERRY CHRISTMSAS!