IAL2 / ES ?

• 1 month later...

well actually on ia server there was an adenna bug.to do it u had to buy top a grade weapons that costed 81 mil each,till u reached the the price 4.374.600 or so.then u pressed ok and bought them for less than 100 mil and sold the weapons for 2kkk on the traders

now since this doesn't work try to create a dwarf and give 100 mil and go to buy as many top a grade rings as u can till u reach the amount of 4.374.600.000 and then press ok.u will buy them for less than 100 mil and u can now sell them to earn about 2kkk.happy enchanting :)

• 10 months later...

Because those posts are old :P!any1 know any bug for ial2?

i see clans or chars and have +25 stuffs like tatoo,weapons and its not all that the tatoos of those are royal the best tatoo and i dont know where they found all those things!if any1 know any bug plz share! ;)