[Share] White Lion PET for C6 new version and sounds!

@Liquix

lineagemonsters.u the link with the strider. If you have problems with it as normal so warns pet.

http://www.multiupload.nl/ZWNNXDL45N

Thx man, i will try it i apreciate your help rlly much ;) I will tell you if its works (bcse i used your ept as the new one pet) :)

Thx man, i will try it i apreciate your help rlly much ;) I will tell you if its works (bcse i used your ept as the new one pet) :)

This file will not add lion as a new pet. This is the original file with the old strider. We not find yet a way to add the lion without remove the strider. So use only if you want something different on your server.

This file will not add lion as a new pet. This is the original file with the old strider. We not find yet a way to add the lion without remove the strider. So use only if you want something different on your server.

@johnscott Ye, I see. Actually i made it as a new pet, the problem is in Riding, While I Use your original lineagemonster.u lion ride perfect, but normal striders changed to lion while I mount them. So I think lineagemonster.u should be original, just ADD smth like ".lion with properties as strider and textures of lion"..

Do you think is it possible? :)

I am not good in Clien dev i just added lion in server core, files , DB as new pet and it works (only riding not), So i just ask you professionals ;) Bcse lion is perfect.

@johnscott Ye, I see. Actually i made it as a new pet, the problem is in Riding, While I Use your original lineagemonster.u lion ride perfect, but normal striders changed to lion while I mount them. So I think lineagemonster.u should be original, just ADD smth like ".lion with properties as strider and textures of lion"..

I am not good in Clien dev i just added lion in server core, files , DB as new pet and it works (only riding not), So i just ask you professionals ;) Bcse lion is perfect.

@johnscott Ye, I see. Actually i made it as a new pet, the problem is in Riding, While I Use your original lineagemonster.u lion ride perfect, but normal striders changed to lion while I -beep-t them. So I think lineagemonster.u should be original, just ADD smth like ".lion with properties as strider and textures of lion"..

Only will be possible if you find a way to edit the LineageMonster.U and add you own script on it.

BUT you can add it as new pet fully working without remove the strider on the new chronicles like Freya and etc...just need a little work on java...

@johnscott Ye, I see. Actually i made it as a new pet, the problem is in Riding, While I Use your original lineagemonster.u lion ride perfect, but normal striders changed to lion while I -beep-t them. So I think lineagemonster.u should be original, just ADD smth like ".lion with properties as strider and textures of lion"..

Only will be possible if you find a way to edit the LineageMonster.U and add you own script on it.

BUT you can add it as new pet fully working without remove the strider on the new chronicles like Freya and etc...just need a little work on java...

I actually have the pet already made in core :) the only problem is in client. I have set Lion as pet type Lion (not strider) and works perfectly only client have problem in this textures :(

I actually have the pet already made in core :) the only problem is in client. I have set Lion as pet type Lion (not strider) and works perfectly only client have problem in this textures :(

Send me screenshots here or by pm...

Send me screenshots here or by pm...