interlude Lineage ][WarPath New Features Comming!!!

Lineage II WarPath

That happent in the past. Please if you dont know dont speak please. You can see tomorrow if someone helps. Thank you!

.... don't be sure zafira that can't happend your team 4ppl ~@Enygma,[Dev] Endorad, [supporter]Vuze, [GM] BayJ. Just "Petko" take his job srly other shits will make again the same mistake.

ps. GL i will give a try only bcuz you have "lame guard"

That happent in the past. Please if you dont know dont speak please. You can see tomorrow if someone helps. Thank you!

.... don't be sure zafira that can't happend your team 4ppl ~@Enygma,[Dev] Endorad, [supporter]Vuze, [GM] BayJ. Just "Petko" take his job srly other shits will make again the same mistake.

.... don't be sure [glow=red,2,300]zafira[/glow] that can't happend your team 4ppl ~@Enygma,[Dev] Endorad, [supporter]Vuze, [GM] BayJ. Just "Petko" take his job srly other shits will make again the same mistake.

Is actually a woman?I never thought i should've to w8 such years to lol so freakin' much at l2.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

.... don't be sure [glow=red,2,300]zafira[/glow] that can't happend your team 4ppl ~@Enygma,[Dev] Endorad, [supporter]Vuze, [GM] BayJ. Just "Petko" take his job srly other shits will make again the same mistake.

Is actually a woman?I never thought i should've to w8 such years to lol so freakin' much at l2.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ppl will join l2warpath again, and i know the staff is working hard to make it right this time. Beside they already kick the gm who cause all the trouble. They not making the same mistake again...!!

w8ing re-opening....!!!!

ppl will join l2warpath again, and i know the staff is working hard to make it right this time. Beside they already kick the gm who cause all the trouble. They not making the same mistake again...!!

w8ing re-opening....!!!!

w8ing re-opening....!!!!

check forum brotha they just rename him.. you can see that on his post, don't be stupid.

w8ing re-opening....!!!!

check forum brotha they just rename him.. you can see that on his post, don't be stupid.

Well i think the same,they renamed the staff and now they say is not corruption,im not gonna join to this bugland again.

Well i think the same,they renamed the staff and now they say is not corruption,im not gonna join to this bugland again.