L2OFF Vanganth extender last DLL

Scammer, he is selling not cracked version.

I got proof.

21a02af45a6f5c724bd8a040ea87cb5a.png

this is a mit then . you pm me and say you want script forlder  only for 20 euro i gave you  whole pack with last files i just changed ilext.dll from 1.2.8.7 to 1.2.4.6 . Deal whas for script  folder only. don't make me laugh now.. after i gave you as gift whole pack and  not just scripts folder  you call me scamer rolf , i can't understand this guy. also the other guys who bought have no problem .

well after i found you boy i got an idea to prevent this guys interigent like you and im gone add my personal backdoor  inside of this pack .i told you im gone give old dll with full scripts for 20 euro , better whas to give you free anyway you don't know how this works . im sure you are an high school boy trying to make and server with  few euro and try to get things for it  very ceap doesn't matter if work or not , anyway you don't know how it works. You are reported and dekarmed for your actions .

[17:46:53] dEvilKinG: i would give 20 euro for full files

[17:46:54] dEvilKinG: not more

[17:47:10] dEvilKinG: if you want we have a deal

[17:47:14] joker joker: for full ?

[17:47:16] dEvilKinG: if not good luck with your sales

[17:47:16] joker joker: rolf

[17:47:25] dEvilKinG: its just a copy for you lol

[17:47:26] dEvilKinG: ^_^

[17:47:55] joker joker: you gone give me dota 2 account and 10 euro or 20 euro

[17:47:56] joker joker: :)

[17:48:15] dEvilKinG: for full files?

[17:48:38] joker joker: yes

[17:48:43] dEvilKinG: okay

here are the logs.. you never told of old dll.. and some mod please fix my rep. Also on first post you say that deal was only about script folder only, on next reply you say that you told me that you will give me old dll :o wtf is real finally? I don't really care about the money, they are nothing.  The bad thing is that scammers are everywhere.. And the baddest is that i got scammed by a kid.. lol

i dont know why someone calling piotress scammer if they dont have any proofs about it. If you ask only for newest script folder and you get it and piotress gave you for free older pack with it, you call him scammer because its not working? You asked ONLY for newest script folder not whole package. So dont lie here about you bought whole newest pack if you ask only for script forlder from him. And other guy dont know different between paypal and western union and calling someone scammer because you dont know how to use payment systems is funny too...

on end: piotress is not scammer, pack is fully working without any errors. And that is truth. The End