WYNN/ISS/OTHELL/TYR ON NAIA

as Topic says:

wts chars on naia, im first and only owner of accounts

Wynn 85

ISS 85 sold

OTHELL 85

Tyr 85

all with mixed R grade equip (Immortal / TW)

selling each for 25€

trade is AFTER i get the money via paypal, no if´s no but´s.

pm or post here

• 5 weeks later...

ok man , will u buy my chars 85lvl for 100 euro ? u can resell it for 150!!!1 gogo lets do business

So if u dont know dont write that topic starter is scamer or dont thrustable, from ur messages it seems ur noob or ur retard

ok man , will u buy my chars 85lvl for 100 euro ? u can resell it for 150!!!1 gogo lets do business

So if u dont know dont write that topic starter is scamer or dont thrustable, from ur messages it seems ur noob or ur retard

I didnt say isnt i said not so trustable asking payment in advance in extremely low price, with no post count and no trade count. Simple logic. And i dont buy and resell, i level up my own chars manual and then sell :D

who are you L2assrapedSales to judge and proclaim me indirectly as a scammer having ~200 posts which are possibly mostly coming from post begging for shit? Last time some fuckface "thinman" called me a scammer without asking for what and who i went ahea an haded 2.5b in advance just to get my rep right which only proved the opposite. so what should you dumbass learn from this? i dont need the adena on naia and prefer the clean cash, bought 2 lvl 85 parties from max 25€ each char on shilen cuz thats the going price. now im going ahead and asking for the same price on naia and some random idiot shithead comes yet again calling me a scammer. so how about taking your head out of your ass and buy one for 25€ or is it already so much cash for you making you emo even thinking about loosing it? either show interest or stfu and gtfo of my thread :)

lagopus u completely misunderstood everything. I never said u are scammer. I said that low price sales, in combination with low post count and no trade count and asking payment in adcance is not so trustable. Do you see any difference or not? Random sure, but at least i got some rep here. You can also apologise for the flame or read the forum rules.

apologize for what? even starting this kind of talks in wts/wtb threads destroy them, do i start to argue about the recalling probabilities of paypal in your threads? nop, cuz there is a certain place for that which is seperated, your issue is/was making me not sell the few chars which i dont give a flyin f about. selling 1b on naia for 50€ , so 25€ 500m easy as that. on the other hand im waiting for approvement of positive feedback for about 2.5weeks now which is not my problem if they are still not given. so pleasestart minding your own business instrad of running around and disliking sales :)