interlude L][KnockOut PvP Server||Best Balance||GamePlay!

problems one server , 1st is Mage server , way?  mages hit  like 2k with single hits they have to muche casting speed . so the fighters no have change agenst the mages  if you go to see on pvp zone all now are mages omg? admin fix that shit or i take my holle clan and ally and i go to other server  belive me i have to muche friends on server ;) so you must start to work hard if you whant good game and more players ofc...!

dude you have absolutly right but as you can see admins are fixing all the time thins so please stay tuned and stop spaming.

Server is real good

Updates.

Hello,We have done some fixs.

1)we have add Safe farm zone.

2)Armor,weapons and B.rings were lowered.

3)Aura Flare fixed.

And now we are trying to fix some other bugs some please stay tund and all will fixed.

Updates.

Hello,We have done some fixs.

1)we have add Safe farm zone.

2)Armor,weapons and B.rings were lowered.

3)Aura Flare fixed.

And now we are trying to fix some other bugs some please stay tund and all will fixed.

you must fix the weapon of mage dude.!

ok People listen up  withute buffs , i am archer ghost sentinel , my jewles all 18+ valakas 23+ an i play with mage... ad dmg of me  800,max 960 with bow 30+  /Mages hits with weapon 30+ 5000k , 4000k  how we can play on olympiad if mage hit with those dmgs? plz tell me