New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

HEHEHE

Your a newb turk sid you know that you said about sandora coz he ddos all servers you wanna join but you do the same so you are the same like retarded sandora , A LOOOSER !

i go play PACMAN its the best from your fail server!!! all kids make one server for fun!!!! wtf!!!!!! so ddos attack will be back again ;)

i feel you are a kinda tard kid i told i can block attacks this not mean he can't attack me (i can block the ip that attack and he can use that root to attack me again

i block 4 roots lets see how many he has

Thats why you turk and other random retarded turks and players from your clan will never get respect from the big clans because you simply SUCK admit it turk shiet you suck with your clan your 00000000

Thats why you turk and other random retarded turks and players from your clan will never get respect from the big clans because you simply SUCK admit it turk shiet you suck with your clan your 00000000

Im Turk Too. If U DOnt Like Him U cant Curse On All Turks Lol. How Old Are You? 1?