Iron Maiden's new world tour kicks off

BonJovi®

Below you are able to see a video of Maiden's preparation for their new world tour "Maiden England World Tour" which starts today in USA. The band will focus their setlist mostly on "Maiden England" (1988) album, which will include songs like "Moonchild", "Infinite Dreams", "The Clairvoyant", "The Prisoner" and many more!

More infos: www.IronMaiden.com

And you're just another victim of the system.

Walking in this world with closed eyes.

Bitch please, you can't judge perfection of Iron Maiden, and you can't call them satanic cause of their lyrical contain of their songs, it's awful that there are such stupid people. Who is the victim of the system? Me or you who believes to whatever he listens to...

Bitch please, you can't judge perfection of Iron Maiden, and you can't call them satanic cause of their lyrical contain of their songs, it's awful that there are such stupid people. Who is the victim of the system? Me or you who believes to whatever he listens to...

Jew sheep me butcher.

They sold their souls to the ''devil''.

Watch few vids, see the pyramids, the all seeing eye, then talk.

Beeee

Jew sheep me butcher.

Beeee

Y u believe in illuminati? they dont go to party...

Jew sheep me butcher.

Beeee

They did what? Oh my god I am gonna die from laughing. And I don't give a sh1t after all, I love their music, after all you have no idea what Rock N' Roll & Metal means so you can't judge it, you have to feel it, they sold their souls to the devil haahahah i am crying. They only masonic artists can be found in POP/Hip Hop/Rap genre of music why? cause they "artists" don't write their lyrics by themselves. Rihanna, Jay-Z, Madonna, Spears and more are the only masonic in the bussiness. Don't say to anyone else that Maiden are masons everyone will make fun of you.

About the pyramids. "It's called concept"

They did what? Oh my god I am gonna die from laughing. And I don't give a sh1t after all, I love their music, after all you have no idea what Rock N' Roll & Metal means so you can't judge it, you have to feel it, they sold their souls to the devil haahahah i am crying. They only masonic artists can be found in POP/Hip Hop/Rap genre of music why? cause they "artists" don't write their lyrics by themselves. Rihanna, Jay-Z, Madonna, Spears and more are the only masonic in the bussiness. Don't say to anyone else that Maiden are masons everyone will make fun of you.

About the pyramids. "It's called concept"

Didn't called them ''masons''.

It's known who's a mason.

They're just masonic puppets, advertising ''the concept'' you're talking about.

Learn some history, then the meaning of pyramids in today's world.

Didn't called them ''masons''.

It's known who's a mason.

They're just masonic puppets, advertising ''the concept'' you're talking about.

Learn some history, then the meaning of pyramids in today's world.

I know history and I know the meaning of pyramids in today's world, same as the black & white floor etc. BUT all of you thinks Rock n' Roll/Metal the music of satan, come on be serious and open your minds.

I know history and I know the meaning of pyramids in today's world, same as the black & white floor etc. BUT all of you thinks Rock n' Roll/Metal the music of satan, come on be serious and open your minds.

I'm trying to be a open minded person.

I didn't say that metal, rock, rock n' roll is satanic music. It's like that I'm calling hippies drug addicts.

Just, they've sold their souls to the ''devil'', repeating myself.

They're one of the richest bands on the planet, if I'm not wrong.

You can't succeed, or even, you couldn't, 30-40 years ago.

You needed a push from behind.

People were been controlled since early history.

You think, if u even had more skills than them, that you could succeed w/o being a puppet?

Get real brah, this is the real world

I'm trying to be a open minded person.

I didn't say that metal, rock, rock n' roll is satanic music. It's like that I'm calling hippies drug addicts.

Just, they've sold their souls to the ''devil'', repeating myself.

They're one of the richest bands on the planet, if I'm not wrong.

You can't succeed, or even, you couldn't, 30-40 years ago.

You needed a push from behind.

People were been controlled since early history.

You think, if u even had more skills than them, that you could succeed w/o being a puppet?

Get real brah, this is the real world

It's called, "management". Oh come on what do you know about Rock 'n' roll/metal music, what do you know about Maiden after all, how can you say that they've sold their souls to devil... prove it can you? No! Like beatles, rolling stones, elvis where all supporters of satan. Oh wait! Led Zeppelin too? Come on...

It's called, "management". Oh come on what do you know about Rock 'n' roll/metal music, what do you know about Maiden after all, how can you say that they've sold their souls to devil... prove it can you? No! Like beatles, rolling stones, elvis where all supporters of satan. Oh wait! Led Zeppelin too? Come on...

Well, what I know about metal :)

I was a teen once, you know. I was observing, paying more attention to the lyrics than to the reefs, bass or drums.

I was a big fan of them.

Brave NW

So.. Gonna google this one. Cause can't remember the lyrics exactly.

''Dragon kings dying queens, where is salvation now? '' -Guess which king are they talking about. Who's the dead queen?-

''You are planned and you are damned in this brave new world '' - What's that new world? -

''Close this mind dull this brain, messiah before his fall '' - WAIT, what?''

''All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world '' - Promoting it?-

That's only one of their songs..

EDIT: Beatles were harmless. They weren't puppets. That's why Lennon got killed. Cause of the ''Imagine'' song.

The new era was written already, he was their #1 enemy back then.

Like MJ, before he ''died''.