interlude [L2j]Frozen Memories PvP Server Beta Phase 2morrow

Destorion

When Will You Open It?

First i will check as lan server for any bug,unbalance etc and if all are in normal phase then i will let you know via new post to my ad topic here also the topic will be moved to l2j private servers.

Best Cause Of Unbalance = Resists.

Ofc buddy, I don't want to start Fail server without any test instead...Also while the grand openning will come i will wait your own suggestions/opinions because any suggestion from my server's players are approved in the case of buging report or w/e they will find inside.

Just Wait... Right now i though more things to add in server.... There will be more unique.... Just wait till i will check it first for any bug/unbalance etc and i will let you know with new post here.

You just ripped a server and using a ucoz site, homemade crappy server nothing more

You just ripped a server and using a ucoz site, homemade crappy server nothing more

Who told you that i riped another server??? hah Funny. If you think that the server had the same features as i'm gonna have let me know too. And in beta phase only it will be at home ;). Anything else? ;D

True Story! Free Domain,home Hosting? Fail server :/

Ok then wait and you'll see if the server is ripped ;). My ideas for my server isn't for Fvcked up ripped servers... ;) ;) ;)

i think he is not riped any server i know this guy and he dont lie anyway good luck with your server Exile i hope people will be like it ;). just buy a domain and a good host.

i think he is not riped any server i know this guy and he dont lie anyway good luck with your server Exile i hope people will be like it ;). just buy a domain and a good host.

I'm Searching for hosting plus i'm searching for .gr and i think that i will buy from papaki.gr..... Thanx you anyways Aetherus ;)

I'm Searching for hosting plus i'm searching for .gr and i think that i will buy from papaki.gr..... Thanx you anyways Aetherus ;)

you can talk with my Friend romeo for dedicated machine he know a good for you ; ) just talk

2morrow starts beta phase of L2Frozen Memories.. And when we will have more than the server's limit players we will transfer to a dedicated center.