A little help with glows pls

Hi guys! I was wondering is there a black glow for weapons in Lineage Hi5! I tried all the combinations that I could find and the weapon just doesn't have a black glow tried the R=0, G=0,B=0! Tried a very dark blue, green, red or brown and I always end up with the same thing either no glow at all or a very vague barely visible glow! If anyone can help me I would be very thankful because being a noob really doesn't help!

The black glow isnt possible with env.int :)

You can only make black glows with animations

To help you with your barely viseble glows,

if you open your env.int you will get these lines:

[EnchantEffect]
CubeTexName=LineageEffectsTextures.Etc.Enchant_Aura001_Shader01
;HeroWeaponTex=LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura001_Shader01
;HeroAuraTex=LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura000_Shader00
;HeroAuraMesh=LineageWeapons.rangesample

EnchantMeshShow=4
EnchantEffectShow=7

Enchant0=(R1=0,G1=10,B1=20,R2=0,G2=0,B2=30,Opacity=0.1,Num=0.1)
Enchant1=(R1=0,G1=10,B1=20,R2=0,G2=0,B2=30,Opacity=0.1,Num=0.1)
Enchant2=(R1=0,G1=10,B1=20,R2=0,G2=0,B2=30,Opacity=0.1,Num=0.1)
Enchant3=(R1=0,G1=10,B1=20,R2=0,G2=0,B2=30,Opacity=0.1,Num=0.1)

This part >

EnchantMeshShow=4

Shows at what enchant your colour should be viseble, for example if you use 3 here, your glow will be viseble on +3, not +4

EnchantEffectShow=7

If you change this number you will see those "waves" (dont know how to call them) in your glow on another enchant

Now, you had a problem with barely viseble glows

just change these 2 numbers: Num and Opacity

Highering the value's will increase the brightness of your enchant glow :)

Enchant3=(R1=0,G1=10,B1=20,R2=0,G2=0,B2=30,Opacity=0.1,Num=0.1

> If i remember correctly... been a while ago that i did client modifications

the max value on Num is 5 and the max value on Opacity is 10.

Enjoy :)

Experiment a bit and you'll find a great glow for yourself ^^

thanks mate! I really wanted a black glow with a transition to blue but if it can't be done with env I'll start learning about animations! The thing with the opacity i did already try and I already have a good set of glows on my weapons it's awsome what you can do with a little time and MS paint :D! Thx again for the advice!

thanks mate! I really wanted a black glow with a transition to blue but if it can't be done with env I'll start learning about animations! The thing with the opacity i did already try and I already have a good set of glows on my weapons it's awsome what you can do with a little time and MS paint :D! Thx again for the advice!

Black isn't really a color, but you can find a alternative black glow with this (self blaster thing). Highly doubt you'll import a new emitter but...

Black isn't really a color, but you can find a alternative black glow with this (self blaster thing). Highly doubt you'll import a new emitter but...

No black is not really a color but i don't want to argue if black is or isn't a color because this could go on forever and art wasn't quite my strong point so my arguments would be really stale! Ill check the link that u gave me and thank you very much for it.