del

Styx

Class change will be quest only to annoy people?

I hope there will be an alternate way to buy class/sub quest... Myself i've done these quests so many times in the past over and over again that i don't feel like doing them again in the future, Some people might have the same experience as me so give us an option to buy class quests.

Remember this is not retail, even though this is low-rate.. so, don't make people get annoyed with class quests etc, better make their life easy by giving them an alternate way,  that way you will get more players.

Also if you want to have successful low rate, you definitely need many dedicated people, as you know low rate requires more online then mid/high rate servers, i mean.. i don't like the way you start the server... 3 days left till grand opening and there is no website, i don't think this is the right way to start.

At first rates are weird.

At second u should set quest of professions for adena. We are bored to make same quest for so many years. I can do third quest but PLEASE NOT FIRST AND SECOND.

At third sub class quest - really? We are used to non subclass quest.

This server could be perfect if dualbox will be prohibited. We can play as a support and know we will have party on exp always. Fake support suck. Also bots sucks.

gl with server.

Can belive..quests classes must be buyable and DUALboxing must be allowed.

Subclass and nobless quests must be done.

I think adenas drop, quest adenas and quests sp/exp rates are too low.

Tell us about vote rewards, donations and account created..

sry my english

Great, no class quest needed..nice you are updating the features in 1st post...and about dualboxing? I am bit confused about auto learn skill..I hope no include the ones that need forgotten scrolls..