[Share] System working for Hellbound Client

After testing many servers Hellbound, many have had the problem that when you start playing about 30 seconds to close the game.

I tried almost all patches but none that I found I worked.

I found this system that he has worked to perfection and had no problem that I close the game. What I share with you because in many forums that I have seen many people the same thing happens and can not find solution.

I uploaded to Rapidshare.

REMEMBER: ONLY FOR HELLBOUND CLIENT

Size: 20.8MB

DOWNLOAD: Click HERE

Excuse my explanations, perhaps not correct is that I find it difficult to speak well in English.

After trying to play multiple servers Hellbound, had the problem that some at random in the Logan char and 30 seconds I closed the game.

i try download the patch for core.dll, etc etc.. i try many things but nothing work.

After seeking info on this problem in the internet, which many people found him the same thing happened, then I found this system that I stopped occur when the probe, so I quit and share interesting parecio available you need it.

maybe this is a Patched System with a Cracked Core.DLL to Avoid the Gameguard Check in enterWorld ?

Nice.

(Confirm that I suppose?)

yeap.

Excuse my explanations, perhaps not correct is that I find it difficult to speak well in English.

After trying to play multiple servers Hellbound, had the problem that some at random in the Logan char and 30 seconds I closed the game.

i try download the patch for core.dll, etc etc.. i try many things but nothing work.

After seeking info on this problem in the internet, which many people found him the same thing happened, then I found this system that I stopped occur when the probe, so I quit and share interesting parecio available you need it.

yeap.

than it wasnt our problem that your client dont work well.........

my hellbound work and all ok without thi patch and dunno why its at exploit  section....

total ownage lol

you dont know how long i have been looking for a fix to this problem. about 90% of the servers i have tried i had the same problem as you, with the client closing after about 30 seconds, big thanks for the share.

• 8 months later...