L][Universe - StackSub

EboLLa

Well all classes are ok, except mages. I am testing and boosting mages atm so all will be normal. Cancel has now 2 minutes reuse. Tyrant/xx can kill tank rly easy and other classes too, except mages which lets face it, in almost all server tanks kill mages.

In which server tanks aren't good? Anyway, cancel are all nerfed (reuse added and max cancel buffs is 2). Mages now get a boost against tanks... all is getting fixed. I am testing all day long, i don't want to nerf skills.

In which server tanks aren't good? Anyway, cancel are all nerfed (reuse added and max cancel buffs is 2). Mages now get a boost against tanks... all is getting fixed. I am testing all day long, i don't want to nerf skills.

i m not talking about tanks being good, they are overpowered,inmortals with sos-lord of vampire,stigma,chain heal. also you didnt nerf cancels, they are 100% test it by your self and stop lying

I don't even know why i am replying to you. Do you even know the difference between a cancel effect and a debuff effect? Touch of death has cancel effect and debuff effect. Cancel was nerfed but the debuff (low cp etc) still works normaly. I already said i won't nerf skills. I am really tired of noobs.

Good luck with your server. (perhaps i'd play if it was IL and not H5)

PS:[ro]am vazut pe filelist ca ai postat serveru :))[/ro]

I don't even know why i am replying to you. Do you even know the difference between a cancel effect and a debuff effect? Touch of death has cancel effect and debuff effect. Cancel was nerfed but the debuff (low cp etc) still works normaly. I already said i won't nerf skills. I am really tired of noobt gs.

dont get me wrong, i m not talking about debuff chance, when i say touch of death i m talking about cancel effect, i dont care the effect of tod, i know i m right , cancel is 100% and tanks are inmortals, thats why ur population is 10 online.

Tanks are immortal everywhere, but hey, if it's a stucksub then thats the motive. And tanks aren't so immortal anymore but like i said, if you don't like then don't play.

@CryStaliN ;)