L][Universe - StackSub

EboLLa

Hello mxc community. I want to present you a new H5 pvp stacksub server. It's called L][universe. Here are some specs:

Rates:

Exp/Sp         1000x

Party Exp/Sp     2x

Adena         1000x

Enchant:

Safe               +4

Max               +20

Normal rate   75%

Blessed rate   85%

Crystal rate   100%

Features:

- StackSub System [main+1] You can choose your own race only.

- Global Gatekeeper;

- NPC Buffer (scheme, buffs last 2 hours);

- GMShop (with top S84 Elegia);

- Augmenter NPC;

- Special Shop (a lot of helpful items).

- 3 Custom Raid Bosses with special drops (respawn every 1 hour).

- 2 Farm zones (one safe and one normal with higher drops) .

- 1 GoD Weapon Set [universe Weapons] (with normal, but higher stats, to maintain balance).

- 1 GoD Armor Set [universe Armors] (with normal, but higher stats, to maintain balance).

- 1 RB Jewels Set [universe Jewels] (with higher stats).

- PvP Rank System (it announces to all server and reward you at 5, 10, 15, 25 pvp kills).

- PvP Color System (100, 200, 500, 1000,2000, 3000+).

- Special currencies (Universe Coin, Vote Coin, Donator Coin, StackSub Badge).

- TvT Event with awesome prizes (every 3 hours).

- Wedding System.

- 28 Buffs (24 and +4 from divine inspiration) and 12 dances/songs + 12 trigger buffs.

- Champion mobs (higher reward at drop).

- Olympiad with heroes every 2 weeks!

- All skills are auto learn (forgotten scrolls included).

- No grade penalty (you can equip any item you want at any level).

- Maximum subclass level is 85 (normal subclasses, you can add 3, no quest needed).

- Full geodata.

- .changepassword (allows you to change your password in game).

- Unique game play!

Forum: http://l2universe.eu/forum/

Have fun and enjoy!

You take hero (and points) on the class that you play...

It won't be unbalanced, you will, it will be much more better then allowing own race and only a few classes will shine. This way there are a lot of good combos!

Well at the moment they are only at the donators shop. I wanted something for them that can't be obtain in game (yet). If i would have put items +25 and normal max enchant is +20 it was really not good and not nice. So i choose to make crystal scrolls only for donors. Enchant with blessed (and it is really easy to buy them) is 85%, so you can easily make +20 without crystal scrolls. Some people already have +20 since its not a farm server.

Maybe later i will make crystal scroll drop at special raid bosses or dunno.

I disagree with such idiotic ideas. Theres so many other items which you can put to that stupid donation list. I hate when someone is doing such shits and just making everything to make a player pay for something. Personally i havent money to spend it on some stupid scrolls or items in game as most of other players, so its kinda unfair even if its easy to be + 20 at your server

1. I haven't made you pay for anything, i told you you can easily make +20 with blessed scrolls, no need to donate.

2. You really can't add items on a pvp server, things like exp and vitality don't have value.

3. No one forces you to play here. Go find server where max enchant is +16 and donate is +20.

4. I will add crystal scrolls at rb's, for players like you that whine for nothing. You didn't even tested the server but you say is hard to make with blesseds and is not ok to be in donors list.

Cheers.

Im sorry, but there are some nice pvp servers where max enchant is + 16 and in donation list is also + 16, i just told you my opinion that i completly disagree with ya anyway and i havent told you something like i want to play here, because im already playing somewhere else.

I dont whine, looks like you havent seen yet how a person whines smartass