L2Abduction - 21.05.2012 open!

Stewie

There are a lot of stupid people ..........server is off because there is people to stupid and he don't like something he destroy it but is ok ..........was fine till stupid child was admin on server and he thinked he is  god ...!!!!!!!!

I remake server at me and it will Work in few Days......!!!!!

I wait in Forum Your oppinions

P.S : Check the website.

I was there 2 days. Server is on home machine (probably on windows OS)but with this online dont have lagggs:P. Admin team is very, very low. They dont know 80% about manegement L2j DB (like how to do multisell, etc). Ballance is also 0 (prahnah 4h:D, and many many more fail skills), i think they dont know how to do it. Vote system is fail (they give rewards every 50 votes when they have 20 online, on web u have hopzone icon but link its topzone:P). Drop from RBs is wrong, dont give coins just drop like retail. On server is too much different money(AA, Apiga, G.Apiga, Mouse Coin, Event Apiga, Adena), some of them u can buy in Shop for Adena:P. Farm locations is 50/50. Too many Admins, they play chars ( cheated chars, with greatly increased stats). My opinion its waste time. This server is like low beta-test. !!! I hate servers done by noobs !!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( ADMIN plz delete this server from this forum:D [ davidBM plz dont do any more servers l2 when you dont know nothing about it ]