Marry me

Raule

I see ur Diablo III copy still didnt came ... posting such crap!

no offence but most of the forum members considering you are retarded, the rest thinks you were dropped on your head when you was born. Cant you be serious? there are some funny threads were to post and there are some serious threads, you make no difference, thats making you a retard, nuff said.

no offence but most of the forum members considering you are retarded, the rest thinks you were dropped on your head when you was born. Cant you be serious? there are some funny threads were to post and there are some serious threads, you make no difference, thats making you a retard, nuff said.

man You are really big dumb. You take stuff serious all -beep-ing time. -beep-ing romanian, you werent dropped and that's why u live, I would pray to god to get one -beep-ing idiot away

Also I dont care for this forum, is dead, empty, shit now so I really dont care. Those days I was spam everywhere but since D3 came I dont even care. You -beep-ing brainless idiot you can suck my dick and swallow banana you shit. Most members? Hmm did you read their minds pussy? Now get lost cunt and go ahead and blow me...

@Edit: Also I post my WWE videos and you post ur shit romanian cedrySHIT. WTF is this?! El dupa mineto lol ... When I see your threads I kneepalm because facepalm wont express my feelings ...

This violin makes me wanna listen to it all the time. ( Which I Actually do.)

Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell

Anyway check Clint Mansell. Maybe the best alive dramatic composer...

Anyway check Clint Mansell. Maybe the best alive dramatic composer...

i think everyone knows the second song, i've seen the movie also

man You are really big dumb. You take stuff serious all -beep-ing time. -beep-ing romanian, you werent dropped and that's why u live, I would pray to god to get one -beep-ing idiot away

Also I dont care for this forum, is dead, empty, shit now so I really dont care. Those days I was spam everywhere but since D3 came I dont even care. You -beep-ing brainless idiot you can suck my dick and swallow banana you shit. Most members? Hmm did you read their minds pussy? Now get lost cunt and go ahead and blow me...

@Edit: Also I post my WWE videos and you post ur shit romanian cedrySHIT. WTF is this?! El dupa mineto lol ... When I see your threads I kneepalm because facepalm wont express my feelings ...

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Dude that guy's awesome, when's the final?