PlayL2 - 500x - Devoted Management

PlayL

So you have to farm a little, until you will make your top items, but this will make the difference

o really ?, maybe your aren't noticed that we -beep-ING HATE farm servers cuz after few days farm over and over is so monotone and boring.

Enchants are you high, insane enchants, full buff 24/7, mp pots make this game completly stupid,

few examples, daggers with HIGH pdef doing wicked crits to everyone, healers/ol's are going to be invensibles ol's got at least 6k pdef plus, infinite mp, spaming chain of heal and cp, GL trying to take'm down.

I think you should change the concept of gameplay on your server.

ps/ and i know, my english its really bad, sorry for that.

For a server that has a nice game enviroment without donations (it's made only for fun) the farm sistem is not hard at all.  You need to understand that only the xp/sp rates are high, because the whole structure it;s like a medium one.  You must have a difference between an "old player" (6-7 days) and one that starts now. I have tested the farm system myself  and in 5 hours i had 70% top items.  The top ones can be found also at RB, as drop...so it;s not hard at all. Try it first

• 5 weeks later...

hard farm is only for thoose that are lasy and want top items in 1-2 hours.

this is a server made only for fun, we dont need donations or other things. we work a lot on this project and we are sure that who will appreciate our work will understand and PLAY.

cheers