[Rate] Sig Try 2#

2d9zqyu.jpg

rate in comparison with my first sig

euol0k.jpg

Give me advices and more i want to start with web design , but i will start for start with my photoshop skills in signature making

Better text but still mediocre result.

Tips :

When you place the render inside the sig, change its size by pressing Shift, this way it retains its original shape and it doesn't look bad like here.

The render must blend with the rest of the sig. So the sig needs depth and flow

To achieve depth you use griadient layers, proper colours and blur the parts of the sig you dont want to focus (mostly in sigs with stock backgrounds, not like this one)

To achieve flow , your brushes, c4ds , smudges etc must always point to the focal point, the place of the sig you want the eyes to see first. It needs some practice to achieve that but you can do it :P

Dont use blending options (outer glow, drop shadow etc) unless you really know what you are doing , they mess up the signature because they destroy both the flow and the depth.

Only use them in shapes , pen tool etc but ONLY when you learn about them.

Your text is better now , but it stands out of the rest of the sig, it means that my eye goes on the text and completely ignores the render.

Long post, who cares. Keep creating!

Better text but still mediocre result.

Tips :

When you place the render inside the sig, change its size by pressing Shift, this way it retains its original shape and it doesn't look bad like here.

The render must blend with the rest of the sig. So the sig needs depth and flow

To achieve depth you use griadient layers, proper colours and blur the parts of the sig you dont want to focus (mostly in sigs with stock backgrounds, not like this one)

To achieve flow , your brushes, c4ds , smudges etc must always point to the focal point, the place of the sig you want the eyes to see first. It needs some practice to achieve that but you can do it :P

Dont use blending options (outer glow, drop shadow etc) unless you really know what you are doing , they mess up the signature because they destroy both the flow and the depth.

Only use them in shapes , pen tool etc but ONLY when you learn about them.

Your text is better now , but it stands out of the rest of the sig, it means that my eye goes on the text and completely ignores the render.

Long post, who cares. Keep creating!

thank for your tips i will keep practising :)

Bad render text is fine and your effects not look good. Basically, you don't use any effect. My aggresive style will be continued until you read even and 1 guide about PS and how can you do this.

I will not pay attention to your << aggresive >> style talk, cause i actually dont like your work at all in comparison to NotaBastard for example , sorry.