Decompiling jar

horato

Question

Hi,

Can anyone advise me really good decompiler? Since there are some leaked initiative project's files i'd like to see source of it. I've already tried this decompiler but result was about 5000 errors in project. I've managed to fix them manually, but I won't do this for every leak since it is like 2 days of work ^^. Thanks

15 answers to this question

Ofc you can decompile whole source, I've already did it and it fully works but this decompiler Iam currently using has few misinterpretations in switches, enums, double-declaring variables from time to time and so. But it is fixable.

Iam not going to steal it. I just want to see how they made some things and moreover its complete nonsense to create server without access to source - you cant make edits, fixes and etc.

If you want to see how it's made then a few errors shouldn't be a problem; you can use context clues to fill in the void in most cases. Also it does make sense. If the source isn't avaliable to you easily then there is a reason for it (liscensing issues, they want to keep it closed source except for customers, etc).

You tell me you don't want to steal it but then you talk about making modifications to the source.  Sorry buddy but you're on your own.

1) My friend bought 1 release from them and still it was compiled. They want extra money for giving you source (at least what he said) so there is no problem in licence.

2) As I said i've already decompiled it with the free decompiler, fixed errors and it is working but it took me 2 days to fix it.

By writing here you have told me that there is some decompiler that can proccess it without errors so I will try search even more - thanks - but you can simplify me the search and just tell me the name :)

1) My friend bought 1 release from them and still it was compiled. They want extra money for giving you source (at least what he said) so there is no problem in licence.

2) As I said i've already decompiled it with the free decompiler, fixed errors and it is working but it took me 2 days to fix it.

By writing here you have told me that there is some decompiler that can proccess it without errors so I will try search even more - thanks - but you can simplify me the search and just tell me the name :)

1) Your friend bought the compiled version, that doesn't mean you have the rights to the source code. It's the same when you buy a video game. Just because you boughts the right to use the game doens't mean you have the rights to see it's source.

2) You've already decompiled it so you know that it can be done so you didn't need my confirmation. However you're coming on here and asking people to help you with stealing software that you openly know you don't have access too. The purpose of this forum isn't to help you do that. If you want to do that you're on your own. I've reported your post for theft.

thats the decompiler that i used time ago, i think now it also has some elipse plugin.

And the only thing that i cn recomend you is to save decompiled files without midification and with every new update just compare both decompiled versions

Oh thanks for reporting and thank god that this forum does not support stealed server releases and stealed-decompiled-edited-compiled releases :D

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218164.0

From now on, support for pre-configured (Aka ready packs without having the source code) is forbidden

Hi,

Can anyone advise me really good decompiler? Since there are some leaked initiative project's files i'd like to see source of it. I've already tried this decompiler but result was about 5000 errors in project. I've managed to fix them manually, but I won't do this for every leak since it is like 2 days of work ^^. Thanks

This is the best decompiler you have but if you get errors there is something wrong with the jar or the moves you do. I have decompiled huge projects of millions of lines of code (not L2) with great success.

This is the best decompiler you have but if you get errors there is something wrong with the jar or the moves you do. I have decompiled huge projects of millions of lines of code (not L2) with great success.

Interresting, some of those errors were caused by not-properly initialized variables like List without parameter but still there were some double declaration, variables declared at end of try/catch block, switches like this: switch(1.$SwitchMap$inproject$nuc$handler$admincommands$impl$AdminAnnouncements$Commands[command.ordinal()]) and so. There is not much settings to spoil :)

thanks, and was it giving you too too many errors?

a lot, some that i can remmember are synchronization misunderstanding and variables "????", but i didnt even tryed to fix it, just wanted to take a look at some static vars (some https)