y u no watch this

Raule

its peanut butter jelly time

Well, since we're in spam topic, I wont hesitate to reply back to a wannabe troll, who posts crap just to increase his ego and spread the neo-nazi, gipsy culture. But what the heck ;D

Don't forget to post a good meme, that works fine, or better another paragraph of nonsense :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

I'll be editing this post, cause I'mma gonna show you ma love.

''In 1936, Tesla send to Dr Vladko Macek the following telegram: "I'm equally proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland''.

westunion.jpg

More photoshop of me.

plaque.jpg

not bad, but i can wright one too

*write, you mean.

I'd suggest to people to use logic when doing something, eg. being smartasses, or adopting other people's theories, before expressing their own brainfarts :)

EDIT: The link where I got the picture : http://www.teslasociety.com/pictures/

It's a official site, which means u can't post crap, like in playground forums.

It's based on historical facts, not on brainfarts.

Have you ever heard the word propaganda?

Well, I live in a country controlled by those people who spread the propaganda.

I guess so.

But, in my POV, I can judge better than you can, like you can judge better about Greece ( or maybe I can, who knows).

I'm just replying back to wabbawabba trolls, cuz I'm bored and I love the feeling when they get butthurted and simply stop replying, or just posting 3-4 words, like the sugi pula boy above ;D

Well, I live in a country controlled by those people who spread the propaganda.

I guess so.

But, in my POV, I can judge better than you can, like you can judge better about Greece ( or maybe I can, who knows).

I'm just replying back to wabbawabba trolls, cuz I'm bored and I love the feeling when they get butthurted and simply stop replying, or just posting 3-4 words, like the sugi pula boy above ;D

You should go play a game involving troll hunting or something of that sort, seems like you have some "experience"