[Share]GM Shop

Hello guys i find a "GooD" shop  at RaGEZONE by xdanklerx

Btw shop is for Interlude

Links

DownLoad From RaGEZONE

DownLoad From RapidShare

ScreenShots

ScreenShot 1

All credits to xdanklerx they created this shop.

good share.keep up

hmm nice share man 

you gone to be good  uploader hehe

keep up  the good work :P

*        TheRuleZzZ        *

calm my friend.Anni and Criticalerror are better than tony montana

You was developer on one server named L2Arcadia?

how the .... u are uploader ... like c/p shares from rz ? .. i havent seen any share from you .. that have been made from you ... and u are not even 1 week here ... and u are uploader .. critical made 500000x better work to be uploader. .. omg. . that make me crazy....

how the .... u are uploader ... like c/p shares from rz ? .. i havent seen any share from you .. that have been made from you ... and u are not even 1 week here ... and u are uploader .. critical made 500000x better work to be uploader. .. omg. . that make me crazy....

you have any problem? check all of my shares

I have a problem. .... u are not even 1 month here .. u dont even have posts .. all your shares are c/p and i dont see any help etc.. and 1 mod ... the god have to say him mod made you uploader? so all other ppl have to be to....

I have a problem. .... u are not even 1 month here .. u dont even have posts .. all your shares are c/p and i dont see any help etc.. and 1 mod ... the god have to say him mod made you uploader? so all other ppl have to be to....

Beleve me im more than you here..Im oldschool member of  MaxBastards with other acc.btw the reason of you have 1.338 posts for now is that you are spamming topics and making bad replys?

Beleve me im more than you here..Im oldschool member of  MaxBastards with other acc.btw the reason of you have 1.338 posts for now is that you are spamming topics and making bad replys?

where are the bad replies .. pm me and leave me a link ... where i spam ? do the same ... idk about your old acc .. i dont this crapp of mxc staff... if i was since 2006 and i come back now ... should mods make me l2mod ? cuz i came back ? rofl .. isnt this a crapp of the staff... same with other member too ..

OK ENOUGH!

Maxtor will have his reasons to make Tony Montana Uploader  this is not OUR business not mine not yours vent00za. If tony worth to be uploader he WILL.

this discussion ends here (i hope)

P.S: tony nice share :)

Always Friendly

Destiny

OK ENOUGH!

Maxtor will have his reasons to make Tony Montana Uploader  this is not OUR business not mine not yours vent00za. If tony worth to be uploader he WILL.

this discussion ends here (i hope)

P.S: tony nice share :)

Always Friendly

Destiny

/agree

TonyMontana nice share from me too

+1 FROM ME FOR ALL GOOD SHARES..

/agree

TonyMontana nice share from me too

+1 FROM ME FOR ALL GOOD SHARES..

what are u saying man ... c/p is nice share? ... to make a npc with multisell is 2 min work ... if i willl full mxc with these npc iwill take +100 karma ....