interlude L2Enki

HumanControl

L2Bfdr when opened have 2k+ online and now everyday 3k+. L2Enki has 30 online and soon 0. Nobody will play, be sure of that. A mid server needs a lot of advertisment before open so at grand opening will be over 500+ players ATLEAST.

now there is 60++

L2Bfdr when opened have 2k+ online and now everyday 3k+. L2Enki has 30 online and soon 0. Nobody will play, be sure of that. A mid server needs a lot of advertisment before open so at grand opening will be over 500+ players ATLEAST.

but you cant compare l2 off server's with good staff,with any random java server:)

aq drop 12 aq ring o.O admin say that is normal :D all ppl with weapon +10 and 50 online

Ok.. Lets clear something.

AQ Dropped 11 rings becauze of some problems.

1) This one problem fixed.

2) AQ rings will be deleted.

Noone have +10 weapon... its just +-7

EWB = Available With Adena.

Server is just new. All servers is not the same to got 2k++ people. Server already got new clans and the online players will be more than 100+ tonight.

pro clan leader 15 y/o who plays at homemade servers,and make a carrier!

I am not a leader. Its not a homemade LOL.. i allready announced the ~ MACHINE INFORMATIONS ~

And i am not 15 y/o but almost 19.

P.S: Dont write bullshits just to take +1 posts..  >:(

I am not a leader. Its not a homemade LOL.. i allready announced the ~ MACHINE INFORMATIONS ~

And i am not 15 y/o but almost 19.

P.S: Dont write bullshits just to take +1 posts..  >:(

i dont need +1 post...i dont care for them

humancontrol u failed at findin a server to rule so now u make ur own homemade hackable l2j server?pro is pro bruh.

Stop crying.... i dont rule becauze i log only 2-3 hours per day.

1st i have no idea how to create a server and 2nd i dont have the needed time.

So 1st proof that the server is mine and then talk.

If you see in the end of my topic i wrote: " I AM JUST A PLAYER ", Why is so bad to wanna help a server ? LOL KIDZ....

~~~~~~~~ BASIC RULE ~~~~~~~~

Before You Act Or Before You Write/Say Something FIRST THINK ABOUT IT!!! If Your Brain Is Available To Do That Option.  :o

sure bruh.play moar l2j homemade fail servers plx.1-2 hours per day?sure bruh?u were online on interlude pro for more than that.hey bro umad?oh wait.i know....i am just trolling ur gr33k a$$.dont be mad cause u bad mkay?:< cheers

sure bruh.play moar l2j homemade fail servers plx.1-2 hours per day?sure bruh?u were online on interlude pro for more than that.hey bro umad?oh wait.i know....i am just trolling ur gr33k a$$.dont be mad cause u bad mkay?:< cheers

i will do everything i want in my life. I will not give any reference to noone... Thats why stop spam in my topic!!!

server offline??, i dont loging  :(

Edit:

Admin L2Enki write:

Yeap its true, but i dont know for how long he will be down.

Stay tunes at forum, my clan going to another server.

Ok.. Lets clear something.

AQ Dropped 11 rings becauze of some problems.

1) This one problem fixed.

2) AQ rings will be deleted.

Noone have +10 weapon... its just +-7

EWB = Available With Adena.

Server is just new. All servers is not the same to got 2k++ people. Server already got new clans and the online players will be more than 100+ tonight.

Why did they even bother to open a server, when they have bugs like this one. it's inaceptable.