L2J Falcom Full Custom /l2Asus : Fail

GsL

What abount community? How much online players?

as they said , the server is still running for tests and so on , not live.

Am I right ?

So , if they manage to make it extremely cool , I hope players will join to appreciate their work.

Until then , maybe the Administrator of the server will make account and give us info' :)

low online for now server is in beta no many ppl on , server is fixing now , this server build in 2 weeks so we must w8 more  i belevie wht is nice and features day by day will increased just w8 ;)

It's a good thing you're trying to advertise the server before running it online.

GsL , since you're in touch with the administrator/owner ( however you want to call him ) ...

Why don't you tell him to make a News Page on the site , to keep us informed with everything he's fixing :)

Lissen this server is build with items off old l2 pride and when all work will add more ,

Skills will work with items  what i mean,  Exist Ascesories where give magic reuse  so all spell from mages  will inreaced reuse so if u buy one ascesore to decrease cd

secnd  exist ascesores where give resist to anchor sleep silence , anchor sleep  and silence  susces rate increased and duration last about wht de buff is is is posion and deal 200-300 dmg per send last 10-15 sec if is silence last 4-5 sec or anchor  4 sec if u get items where give  resist land rate of de buffs is decreased ,

we try to fix server with items to play with many build on every char

Max health to all chars increased  +4k  reason?? more gameplay you dont die 3 hit u can use your de buffs to avoid fast death ,  all features is re-checked we build server with all players  i m one player where help admin to build this server , i dont know why but i like it ... xD

i hope after 1 month 2 months to see our work  and u will like and u never bored becuse many features will add every time . u will have every time somethign to do PvP or farm or something else xD

Ain't that the problem.

Based on the servers hosted on ucoz , they are not worth trying , because they will close.

If somebody makes a server .com/.ro/.eu it's more trusted , because , investing money , makes you work , not give up after 1st month without players.

This server is opened with L2Finest Shared Pack.

Homemade, server will crash in few days.

No my friend you are 100% wrong , i made the server from zero , i took the L2jfrozens last rev clear pack and started from zero to create the server ....

@falcon16 , if you really want to open a good server , why don't you make a "Updates" page on your website , where you can share with us , step by step , everything you're changing and fixing.

It's easier to follow.

Coming here and posting 2-3 words , doesn't change a thing.

We want more details.