NEW L2 PVP SERVER WILL BE LIVE ON 14.04.2012

FuzyUzy

Best PvP Server That I Have Ever Played.!

There Is Only One Thing That Need To Be Fixed... "Mirage" :D

You loose the target every 2-3 seconds :D

Mirage is 30 %

Topzone Aproved server vote reward on

Justex says the things good..My opinion is that the rb system have to be just hard one boss jewel for example costing 5k fa that will be good because and enw players when joing server farm for rb jewels and not wait the reward or to join a clan to can pwn an enemie with full rb jewels.

Ofc new players have no chance to kill raids when big clans full equip w8ing for the spawn... Just make these items hard farmable by coins.... More fun more equal terms for all people and not only zerg clans!

Ofc new players have no chance to kill raids when big clans full equip w8ing for the spawn... Just make these items hard farmable by coins.... More fun more equal terms for all people and not only zerg clans!

there is a option with vote coins too so why you have to qq becase they are raidable maybe you wana remuve the vote sistem no ? come on try to use your brain

FuzyUzy man you know that you are wrong now..Farmable is more easy more fun and more pvp.Till someone get vote reward will be afk ppl all time in giran.So listen the players and dont do what you really beleive that is right.With vote reward you can put other items..Like ls/caradine/and other custom items that you believe that they will not change the balance of server..I mean tatoo of mage tatoo of gihter giving small very small stats 100 p def mdef for exmple..!My opinion and i think the opinion from a lot of ppl that is on your server.!

Man i just gave you an advise... It's your server! If you want a server with 150 online and 110 of them Giran bots I really don't care! Gl with your server... I never said remove votes but i prefer to give my vote coins for ls or something else not Rb Jewles...

Yes here we say our opinions what we prefer to be the server better if you want can listen the players or do what you believe its better.Now some dudes have full rb set and pwn all in farm zones thats boring go die to villlage and again again again they make fun but we want a real pvp with same items.If you have better clan you have better items thats i learn from your server..You do from where and then what you want..Just upload here your opinion to les us know what you want.

so your server is only for clans that can kill raids... What about solo players?

I killed Antharas with my 2 clan mates... 2 mage + 1 cardinal.

Its 45 minutes with 2 mages think to be more than 2 :/