Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello there,

 

Does someone have time to make me a avatar and signature please?

I would really be grateful.

 

signature: Signature something like I have now but more professional

avatar: whatever you want with text: TildaO

Posted

Why don't you people at least provide example images or renders to be used....

It's such a hassle to pick something yourself for a request that someone ELSE made. How on earth are you supposed to know what the guy requesting something likes? It's sort of a gamble and in the end he'll be all "nice try but not what I wanted" lol.

 

If you want someone to invest time and make you something you are at least expected to put some effort into your request by providing certain information.

 

IMO

Posted

I said simple and nice that I want a signature like one that I have but more professional and the avatar I don't care how it looks only if it have text with my nickname.

 

Do you have more problems?

Posted

sigh.......

 

you lack intelligence.

But fine. fine. Sorry for ever saying anything.

Keep on thinking you will get a super-pwnzor looking signature with that information.

It's laughable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..