interlude L2Senses IL

Cyclops

check informations about the server at servers site,if you login in game you will see that nothing from these is true,also class changer dosnt work,and believe that someone will join to this server?

First the infos from site its True Second The Class Changer Work 100%

now work cause maybe u repair this u noob.. 15 minutes ago doesnt work so stfu ok? and stop lie idiot. online was 20 with my 2 bots ; O

ok...i bet,this server will close at the next days(until friday will close),now you dont have school and create a server to waste your time!

οΟ 15 οf them are admins bots,so if someone join in server see some afk ppl and believe that this server has ppl

Omg dude The server is not in Topzone or Hopzone list or it hasn't been activated yet! afk? i dont thing so

man dont be facking idiot and close this , u think server will take 500 online? when u add it to hop/topzone ? idiot :) its fail like before .. closee onlyy !

Ooo guys stop it now and go to another server come on!

yes i will :) gl with your failed server.

me too i search for another server,if this server be live for one week will be success..! keep up and create fail servers,with this way destroy lineage 2