3 New Signatures..

Why you use the same color on all signatures?it would be better if the signatures haved theyre own unique color :D,but GJ You're Signatures are really amazing!

Ok let's start.

1st) the effect are a bit random there plus that the render is not blended well.It seems so pasted

2nd)Effects are ok but it seems a bit empty to my eyes.Blending is too hard for my eyes and the render is a bit unblended.I would suggest for this (just to test it) one sepia Photo philter 85% destiny gthen apply your image and use Maximum philter at 2 pixels.Then go to fade maximum and set the belnding mode to Mutiny and 30% opacity.

3rd)It's the best till now.Blending are awesome.Same for your flow.Deapth is ok too.Just fix a bit the lighting.

And don't forget to put deapth to your tags.It makes them special.A good way is to select your soft brush set both opacity and fill at 50%.choose b;ack color and dark the edges of your tag.

Why you use the same color on all signatures?it would be better if the signatures haved theyre own unique color :D,but GJ You're Signatures are really amazing!

Because I like these colors :/

Ok let's start.

1st) the effect are a bit random there plus that the render is not blended well.It seems so pasted

2nd)Effects are ok but it seems a bit empty to my eyes.Blending is too hard for my eyes and the render is a bit unblended.I would suggest for this (just to test it) one sepia Photo philter 85% destiny gthen apply your image and use Maximum philter at 2 pixels.Then go to fade maximum and set the belnding mode to Mutiny and 30% opacity.

3rd)It's the best till now.Blending are awesome.Same for your flow.Deapth is ok too.Just fix a bit the lighting.

And don't forget to put deapth to your tags.It makes them special.A good way is to select your soft brush set both opacity and fill at 50%.choose b;ack color and dark the edges of your tag.

Thanks for you opinion Final I got the 3st answer :)

Anyway, im not the best yet. I still working on it.