L2Sublimity CT2 Interface For Interlude?

Hello, well i'm seeing the features of l2sublimity and i see the ct2.1 interface (http://final.l2sublimity.com/) and looks amazing... who can share it for me? :D

Thanks

You honestly think people will share it to you for free? ..................................

i think i'm not the only one that use this community and not the only one that want it xD

i think i'm not the only one that use this community and not the only one that want it xD

Does it matter? N-o-b-o-d-y will share it. This is a major feature and the chances of it being shared is extremely low. Keep dreaming.

• 2 weeks later...

[ENG]All existing in patch - just change IP adress, but you can play only on Gracia Final servers. I download this patch and i see just cut version of gracia final, nothing else.

[RUS] Глядя на ник, я подумал что ты понимаешь русский язык, в общем там тупо файлы нужные для запуска ГЦ финал клиента, неважно что там написано что интер, под другие интерлюд сервера этот патч не подойдет однозначно. Это все равно что взять из интер клиента папки animations/textures/staticmeshes/maps и кинуть в клиент грации финал - оно запустится безусловно, но клиент будет такой же обрезанный как на этом сервере. Можешь попробовать использовать папку систем и файлы l2UI_CH3.utx и L2UI_CT1.utx они отвечают за интерфейс, но врядли получится полноценный патч как на ГЦ финал.

but as it works with clients interlude? the patch is available but not which I copy files to see inventory and inetrface of CT2

Server Side: L2OFF Gracia Final downgraded to Interlude.

Client Side: Interlude, system folder of GF, GF UI textures.

~ Tomoya, client-developer of L2Sublimity.

Their patch is almost 400 MB. They copied Gracia system and all other important files making their patch over 300 MB. You would need to edit server stuff too.