classic [L2J] L2Phaedra x1000 WIPED ITS ONLINE!! JOIN NOW!!!!!

KruMix

Huh, Beta was succesfully started :D

Now, some updates:

Icon History

Added: add.png | Fixed: fix.png | Reworked: warn.png | Removed: delete.png | Important: imp.png

General Updates

25.03.2012 - 26.03.2012

[11][CORE][DP] - Posted by: Teddy

add.png Scheme Buffer Added.

fix.png Fixed bug with buffer.

fix.png Fixed Some Skills.

fix.png Fixed bug on Olympiad.

fix.png Fixed viasual bug with penality.

fix.png Stability fixes.

warn.png Changed price from Crystal/Life Stone/Raid Jews.

warn.png Reowrked drop from special mobs.

delete.png Removed some useless messages.

More Updates Soon!

Website / Forum

Regards,

L2Phaedra Team

I'm sorry to say that but fail server.It's really good,but no one wants to kill rb for rb jews and enchants..

no is very good like this,bcz you need some action,not just farm and go pvp,is really good like this

I'm sorry to say that but fail server.It's really good,but no one wants to kill rb for rb jews and enchants..

You think it's a fail cuz you need to kill rb for rb jews? EPIC!

Stop comments like this (fail server,without trying it) either here or in my servers topic.

Or you gonna be reported,spammer.

Believe me i already tried the server and all bots are working perfectly.Farm is ridiculous hard..250 coins for scroll with 77% chance... life stone 5% 1500 coins and 1 mob drop 1-4."You will be reported spammer" Tell me the reason you call me spammer(cause i tell my opinion about your server?) Remember donators are nothing more than normal users ;) So better stop threaten me.

Believe me i already tried the server and all bots are working perfectly.Farm is ridiculous hard..250 coins for scroll with 77% chance... life stone 5% 1500 coins and 1 mob drop 1-4."You will be reported spammer" Tell me the reason you call me spammer(cause i tell my opinion about your server?) Remember donators are nothing more than normal users ;) So better stop threaten me.

Things are changed now .... so thats way it was a beta :) and not a live ..to fix things and so on ..also if i`m not wrong bots work on Offcial servers to ..so stop telling craps

Did i threatened you as a ''Donator Member''?

L2Phaedra hasnt opened yet in final phase and you're judging?

You told bad things about my server without trying it,it wasnt even online lol.

Ok, new updates will be ready soon, a lot of skills fixed and also price from crystals/blessed and ls are lowed and much more things are fixed in next update. Stay tuned!

Regards,

L2Phaedra Team

i cant wait for this server to open i will definitely play here. Any eta for live?

We think GO will be on 1st Aprill but we are not 100% sure. Anyway stay tuned.

Regards,

L2Phaedra Team