Learn to Develop??

Nyux

Question

which is the easy way to learn how to DEVELOP my own lineage 2 server.

Programs that I have to use?

Things that I have to learn?

Things I have to use?

How to Put In My server hosting?

I have not seen guides like this ..

I have seen many videos and guides but I want a guide lineage 2 java and everything you need to make a server. INT OR GF preferably.

Sorry if this i wrong section!!!

6 answers to this question

First of all, the L2 Development its not a easy part. Secondly, you have to know L2 Client Development and L2J Development there is 2 sections for this with all the additional information inside. You need time and energy for this so go ahead. :)

Guest Elfocrash

First of all, the L2 Development its not a easy part. Secondly, you have to know L2 Client Development and L2J Development there is 2 sections for this with all the additional information inside. You need time and energy for this so go ahead. :)

Don't give stupid answers just to increase your post count cuz actually you are not able to help no one.

First and foremost, client developing has nothing to do with what you ask.

What you need to do is actually read a guide on compiling (here is a good one: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81843.0)

The programs you will need are in the guide.

You will also need to learn about adding java codes (the writing part with come with exercise and it depends on your IQ)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0

in this section you can find java codes and ways to learn how to add them.

So actually the section you need to investigate is this

Lineage II Develop [L2J]

@Offtopic

(This is a decent answer.Not the stupid ones that you give Zeon.I never saw you help a guy with your answers and you actually don't care.You just want to increase your post count.Sad for you)

Don't give stupid answers just to increase your post count cuz actually you are not able to help no one.

First and foremost, client developing has nothing to do with what you ask.

What you need to do is actually read a guide on compiling (here is a good one: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81843.0)

The programs you will need are in the guide.

You will also need to learn about adding java codes (the writing part with come with exercise and it depends on your IQ)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0

in this section you can find java codes and ways to learn how to add them.

So actually the section you need to investigate is this

Lineage II Develop [L2J]

@Offtopic

(This is a decent answer.Not the stupid ones that you give Zeon.I never saw you help a guy with your answers and you actually don't care.You just want to increase your post count.Sad for you)

Elfocrash I will say it for the last time no one ask you. I post my opinion and I don't want your opinion for my posts got it? I don't care about your opinion about my posts got it?

Guest Elfocrash

Elfocrash I will say it for the last time no one ask you. I post my opinion and I don't want your opinion for my posts got it? I don't care about your opinion about my posts got it?

he didn't ask your opinion.He asked for help.You just spam (in a clever way) and nothing more.You should be dekarmaed or warned.

Years of experience and practice and an architectural understanding of systems.

You have to be ambitious. You wouldn't be asking here if you were. You would just google it.

Compiling a patched code is not developing. That's just licking ass.

Before developing in java or C++ for l2, you actually have to very very simple things.