interlude [L2OFF]L2PvPWORLD

jovan214

Outlaw dude are you still mad because your girldfriend is -beep-en obiese? Seriously get over it your not a little baby anymore, day after day you seem to become dummer and dummer after every hour.

Outlaw dude are you still mad because your girldfriend is -beep-en obiese? Seriously get over it your not a little baby anymore, day after day you seem to become dummer and dummer after every hour.

ahahaha lool I rember these guy they used to spam our vent cause of that fat girl

Np dude in diched her long time ago, she is fat so what, lold

@Topic : server is shit lol 15 ~ online or so...kinda shitty...

w/e corrupted as always this pyro guy...

cya

Np dude in diched her long time ago, she is fat so what, lold

@Topic : server is shit lol 15 ~ online or so...kinda shitty...

w/e corrupted as always this pyro guy...

cya

lol I see u nabs are still trying to get revenge seems like ur the ones failing :3

lol I see u nabs are still trying to get revenge seems like ur the ones failing :3

"u nabs" to who are you talking lol ? and "revenge" lol ?

Dood i just said my opinion....there is no fail in that, stop being silly.

And im not the one failing....the server is....the online count stinks...

w/e

Your still on the top of the suspect list :) and if u don't care about it much then u can get back to searching a new one since there is no point for u to be here unless u still like that fat chick ;)

Your still on the top of the suspect list :) and if u don't care about it much then u can get back to searching a new one since there is no point for u to be here unless u still like that fat chick ;)

Suspect list why ? Cause i said my opinion ? Are you dumb ? Dont have noone to blame for some accusations ? Get real creep.

Already found a better server lol...your 20~ online stinks.

Have fun lol.

For those still wondering whether that is true or not, feel free to compare the slot limits of the screenshots posted by DTK and PvPWorld's real slot limit. The slot limit on his screens is 80 and the actual limit in the server is 148. Busted. (thank you piccolo, for the observation)

Suspect list why ? Cause i said my opinion ? Are you dumb ? Dont have noone to blame for some accusations ? Get real creep.

Already found a better server lol...your 20~ online stinks.

Have fun lol.

Have fun at your better server.

Meanwhile u can buzz off these thread cause your annoying the shit out of us with your friends with fake pics. tnx bye

For those still wondering whether that is true or not, feel free to compare the slot limits of the screenshots posted by DTK and PvPWorld's real slot limit. The slot limit on his screens is 80 and the actual limit in the server is 148. Busted. (thank you piccolo, for the observation)

You are moron busted :) everyone knows at the server beginning it was 80, now after last reboot you changed it, gg :) but still 10 players online wont save your ass haha=)) your so dead peace of shit :) you dont even log in game anymore project is dead.

You are moron busted :) everyone knows at the server beginning it was 80, now after last reboot you changed it, gg :) but still 10 players online wont save your ass haha=)) your so dead peace of shit :) you dont even log in game anymore project is dead.

It was 148 slots since open beta, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Any player on my server that played since day 1 can confirm that. And I don't know where you got that number, because right now I see 200 players online and it keeps growing.

Good luck with your empty attempts. ;)