interlude [L2J]L2 Intel Network

Nicolás™

Munch tell it to you! Don't steal my idea , and you said no i make something different..anyway isn't good to steal ideas.

still dont understand anything,anyway we do something different..

What are we waiting for you told us that

we are waiting the design and forum design,we got some problem in game and we fix last problems to be 100% sure that we will not have serius problem at the opening!

thanks for support!

you didn't steal.

You mean he DID. Why don't you come up with your own features instead of trying to rip off L2 Perseus?

L-A-M-E

Coming from the guy who knows more then a entire village combined D:

i accept only serious critics....yes i agree....they make you try harder->get better!

what i know in my life...or what i am still trying to learn...i try it with out asking for help...from ANYONE....

that's why i am talking about selflearning....<-this is a word that you don't hear everyday!

i am 17...i know thinks that a whole vilage gathered wouldn't know....and i DO NOT speak about lineage...

i am (or at least i believe) a serious person...my friends know that you and every member in this forum

Source: http://www.l2jfrozen.com/index.php?topic=10701.msg37559#msg37559

Get real.

sorry for atk server no same > perseus ..... but see copy i atk you more time thx good luck server

yah! Nigga is very good DDoser!;) Gj Nigga.

Learn to don't copy another server's ideas.

Keep your work Nigga!