[L2J]Sandora

Hello Guys , i am curious because i am bored to open server, how many peoples want to re-open again the Lineage 2 Sandora for stable Game...and i want to tell you the server was closed because of one idiot gm to give items.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Hello Guys , i am curious because i am bored to open server, how many peoples want to re-open again the Lineage 2 Sandora for stable Game...and i want to tell you the server was closed because of one idiot gm to give items.

• Yes.
    • No.

You take my negative Vote Cause:

1st: All your server's are same (From l2liberators until l2wess all were same)

2nd: You create servers to make money you don't care if you'll have a good gameplay.

You ignore everyone..but when you see recall for donate you are  recalling in the next 1 second.

you are worng my friend all my server have unique style.. secondly i creat new server and again from the peoples i dont still have server with 50 or 60 peoples you know pvps server have at the first month 500+ players and after have 20-30 i will not pay machines protections etc. for 20-30 players , and you have incorect opinion for me. what ever every body his own opinion thnx, And i hope to change your mind about me. :)

Sorry , You are just the worst admin i ever seen

Every 1 Month you Re-create a new server , and Suddenly

One fail gm causes the reason for wipes and new server.

Leave it please .. You cant create a stable and good server only to have some Extra money in your pocket

Sorry , You are just the worst admin i ever seen

Every 1 Month you Re-create a new server , and Suddenly

One fail gm causes the reason for wipes and new server.

Leave it please .. You cant create a stable and good server only to have some Extra money in your pocket

no problem as i said you have worng opinion for me :) no problem thnx for your answer :)

you are worng my friend all my server have unique style.. secondly i creat new server and again from the peoples i dont still have server with 50 or 60 peoples you know pvps server have at the first month 500+ players and after have 20-30 i will not pay machines protections etc. for 20-30 players , and you have incorect opinion for me. what ever every body his own opinion thnx, And i hope to change your mind about me. :)

Which of your servers had a different style from the liberators,sandora,wess,invade and the rest servers?

D3athLeGenD™: Why i failed to keep a server more than 3 months?

Wake up cause you are unable to use an account that has acces level up to 100.

LineageII isn't a money machine.

To keep 500 players online playing on your server you should update your game play.

You should balance the classes..something that you never done.

Both of you facking idiots nowdays do you know anyone that make a server just only to have it

everyone do it for the money also idiot if you don't know what he does on the past don't speak

if he want only money he should't get all kind of protections and spent each month many euros for them >.<

Both of you facking idiots nowdays do you know anyone that make a server just only to have it

everyone do it for the money also idiot if you don't know what he does on the past don't speak

if he want only money he should't get all kind of protections and spent each month many euros for them >.<

nia nia nia nia

Which of your servers had a different style from the liberators,sandora,wess,invade and the rest servers?

D3athLeGenD™: Why i failed to keep a server more than 3 months?

Wake up cause you are unable to use an account that has acces level up to 100.

LineageII isn't a money machine.

To keep 500 players online playing on your server you should update your game play.

You should balance the classes..something that you never done.

i dont care what you write i ignore you.

i dont care what you write i ignore you.

I don't care about you too omg..

But if u think on this topic you will see only replies like "yes yes nice server open again" better to lock it...

ignore them! you make very good servers and i love your awsome work! if you open L2Sandora again i will start again l2! good luck!

stop licking him you won't get nothing

some moments of L2Sandora PvPs!

Archer, best class ever.

F1 - F2 and you are the best in server. xD

OnTopic:

You take my negative Vote Cause:

1st: All your server's are same (From l2liberators until l2wess all were same)

2nd: You create servers to make money you don't care if you'll have a good gameplay.

You ignore everyone..but when you see recall for donate you are  recalling in the next 1 second.