[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

Good job girls. I am really glad that I helped you make some money fast :)

Thank you for being my referral also!

how's for your views?

how's for your views?

I am not having any video :D

I never had a cash out from this website :D

I will start creating videos soon. My computer had broke down so I formatted it. Now I am installing my programs/updates/drivers etc.

I repeat my question... can I use my old video of MyLikes to increase my income?

I think it's been used on it's own. I mean the views from this video counts. I am not sure, I think that why my brother made 40 dollars cash outs..

at first my videos stucked at 100 views , now all my videos stucked on 233 views , wtf?

also i had 4. (something) $  i had eligible payout 0.55 and after friday they made it 4$ eligible ... wtf , now i have 16$ will they be eligible soon enough or like the last time i will lose friday ?

at first my videos stucked at 100 views , now all my videos stucked on 233 views , wtf?

also i had 4. (something) $  i had eligible payout 0.55 and after friday they made it 4$ eligible ... wtf , now i have 16$ will they be eligible soon enough or like the last time i will lose friday ?

Why don't you read the first post?

don't you try to be a smartass , of course i did . I 'm just saying that they made my money eligible just the day after the payment day

same happened to me

don't you try to be a smartass , of course i did . I 'm just saying that they made my money eligible just the day after the payment day

So? Be patient till next week.

http://e-anemoblogia.blogspot.com/2012/02/mary-kate-ashley-olsen.html

More than 300 people are seeing it right now. That article has just been shared on Facebook pages with a total of.. 150k people at least.

I hope it will get some views. ^^

http://e-anemoblogia.blogspot.com/2012/02/mary-kate-ashley-olsen.html

More than 300 people are seeing it right now. That article has just been shared on Facebook pages with a total of.. 150k people at least.

I hope it will get some views. ^^

+1 view , how you place your video on that blog?