Enough with 50 ents per day, make ReAL MONEY by doing nothing!

With this method you will double your money. If you invest 10 $ you will earn 20$ if you invest 100$ you will earn 200$

For Example:

- You purchase a share for $6.00 and your funds are placed into the Investment Pool.

- Your spend makes its way to the top position at #1.

- Once the Investment Pool reaches equal to what you are due to cycle, you will be paid $12.00 (you have made a profit of $6.00).

- You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top.

Q And Who will double my money?

A. The money will come from the members joining in behind you.

All will enter a queue.So as soon as you reach the top of line you will get double your money automatically.

And..you can refound between 14 days!!

Requirements

6$ on AlertPay account, soon they will accept paypal too.

Detailed tutorial if you willing to read!

1. I cycled, but where is my money ?
A : If you have received an email from DM stating that you have cycled, as of Feb, 1st your doubled money is sitting in your back office "Account Balance"

2. 50% Reinvest Rule - Starting Feb 10th ( providing installations are complete ) every time your positions are paid ( doubled ), 50% will be automatically be reinvested for you.

3. What if I want more Positions ?
A: Login, check your stats in your "Account Balance". If you have $6 or more, you may click on "Purchase Positions" located in the "Members Menu", left side of the page. Back space the 0.00 and fill in the appropriate amount and submit. Immediate confirmation is given.

4. How do I withdraw ?
A : Login, click on " Withdraw " located in the "Members Menu". Backspace the 0.00 and fill in the appropriate amount, NOT exceeding your Account Balance, select your chosen Pay Processor and submit. Auto response will say : Please allow up to 7 business days for completion. You may also receive instant payment to that chosen processor.

5. Where are my referral fee's and how much do I receive ?
A: You now receive your referral bonus of $1 directly to your "Account Balance" EACH time your referral makes a new spend

6. Why isn't the "Paid Line" moving ?
A : While Admin and the Tech Dept., finish programing and installing the Pay Processors, all/any API auto script, the "Paid Line" is set on "Manual Mode", therefore, you may not actually see the line move. The line is moving behind the scenes. It's best to remain patient, and watch your email, associated with your DM account, until all programing is complete. If you receive a "Your Position Has Cycled" email, login accordingly and check your Account Balance.

7. How Does The Line Move ?
A : Members incoming spends moves the Paid Line. Whoever is in Position #1 ( amount ), the new spends coming in must be double that amount to cycle that position out. Example : Position # 1 = $500. New spends coming in must equal $1,000 or more in the "Pool" to cycle that position #1. ( this is primarily the reason for instituting the 50% auto-reinvest rule, to keep the line constantly moving. )

8. Can I have a Refund ?
A: Yes, this option is located in the "View My Positions" tab located in the Members Menu. However, this will remove you from the Paid List.

9. Can I deposit with one processor and withdraw to another ?
A: Yes, this is why there are a variety of different processors to chose from within your "Withdraw" and "Deposit" menu in your back office. NOTE : You MUST be logged in to your back office to use these options. You CANNOT deposit funds into your Account Balance without logging into your DM account. 

Pm me for the method!

Q : You will take the money double back, You mean if I spend 100 euro i will take back 200 euro and finally its 100+200=300 euro or 100 (the money that i spend) + 100 = 200?

lol very intresting but they are really pay ? Do you tried it ? Or i will give the money and i will not  take anything back ... ? Please pm me for more info .. thanks