La2Monster

I have the version 1.5 of la2monster but cant use it at any greek server.

Can tou help me plz?

Here is the forum that describes the programm:

http://la2brute.5bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=72

And here is a version of it:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35031580/la2monster_1.zip.html

Maybe this will help u:

Info about progz :

I'm use autotranslate RUS->ENG, sry for errors

Changelog

[08.08.2006]

version 1.1:

- now it is possible to descend from strider/wyvern

- shows to nick instead of OID

- ignore self-buff'

- is corrected bug from lineageii by shocks because of which could not be hide skills

- it is successfully tested thoroughly to c4off

[10.08.2006]

version 1.2:

- is added the possibility to hide from the physical attacks with the concretely [graduce??] loss

- is added the possibility to hide from the critical attacks

- [iMPORTANTLY] now attacking automatically select by you to/target after your hide/appearance

[13.08.2006]

version 1.3:

- is added the function Of shop of scanner - it searches for stores and it makes it possible to use them through any NPC

- is added animation for C4. Social of action - “No”

[14.08.2006]

version 1.4:

- is added the function of the use OF ANY NPC as WH (like only for C3)

- now the procedure, which hides character from the impacts/of skills, does not block the execution of program.

I.e., the transfer of traffic continues, you can speak being hidden can enter in the the manual

regime by the button Of victory. Also this freed program from the logs with the prolonged battle.

- is corrected [bag] because of which the function of monster they did not work on the the people of lineageii.ru.

- [iMPORTANTLY] is restored your/target with the manual work with the invisibility

- now Shop of scanner can be used, also, to C4, only through NPC of luxor's or blacksmiths.

[21.08.2006]

version 1.5:

- now program uses that port of the game- server, whom send login- server in the packet Of serverList

- structure with [nikami] and corresponding to them OID, incrase from 100 to 1000. This made it possible to show HP,

selected on you/target of absolutely all characters, even in the populous places.

- [iMPORTANTLY] the same correction (increase in the structure) allowed client not to depart in the populous places

- [iMPORTANTLY] sometimes game simply will hang in the populous places. This are all because of the same structure with nick's. It is desirable,

not to use a function “OF TGT of detection” and “Show of target HP” in the populous places.

- [iS IMPORTANTLY] corrected problem because of which from la2monster they did not want to work l2walker of new by version (10.6.x)

Now can rock character by boat with the activated function of paranoid of mode. Character will be immortal and

to rock [non]- feet.

- is added the possibility to include/to turn off functions on the protection of character directly in the game (without displacing window).

Control is accomplished with the aid of the buttons “Of social of action”:

Applaud - start/the disconnection of regime “Auto-hide on of magic” (protection from the magic)

Dance - start is/disconnection of regime “Auto-hide on of fast-spells (protection from rapid skills\magic - see above)

Sorrow - start/the disconnection of protection from the critical impacts

- With the passage on C4off the servers of lineageii SHOCK- X a little changed and program on them ceased to work.

In this version the problem is repaired.

- [iS IMPORTANTLY] added the function of fake-enchant. It is tested thoroughly thus far only to C3 servers. Moreover it can

perfectly still to hang up play server. In more detail read in the file use .html

- is corrected bug because of which program it could not work on the servers with N by a quantity of the game- servers

- are removed the functions, which made possible for old L2Walker's of 10.2.x to go to C4off servers. New in the boat of 10.6.x

excellently they go without these functions.

FaQ on the use Of LA2Monster 1.2

Thus, program was created first of all for me and my friends, but the abundance of those desiring to acquire it

for the money it forced me to begin to extend it among the well recommended itself clients.

I want to say that the program in its kind is unique and those bug's, that she uses not fixed even

on C4Off. Therefore I please you to restrain from the public statements of apropos this program and realy

rel.un. of propagation. This not in your interests first of all.

It is further assumed that you read the file enabled .html and successfully you go in the game L2 client through LA2Monster.

Basic functions of the program

Paranoid of mode - program automatically hides you from the physical attacks both mobs and people for some time

(Hide of timeout). In order to activate this function, select corresponding to touch “Enable”. ATTENTION, this regime not

it is desirable for PVP, since you will too frequently disappear with the frequent physical attacks in order to very to deliver impact.

This function ideally is suitable train by bot, since bot manages to deliver the physical impacts M.D. by disappearances.

Phisical of damage of filter - in the field of the introduction “Of minimal of dmg” you indicate a quantity of loss inflicted TO YOU, with which

LA2Monster hides your character.

Hide on of critical of attacks - hides you exclusively from physical criths (critical attacks)

protect of undead - protects character from the incantations:

Poison

Heal

Battle Of heal

Group Of heal

Poisonous Of cloud

Vampiric Of touch

Curse:Poison

Bleed

Greater Of heal

Greater Of quick Of heal

Sting

Life Of drain

Vampiric Of claw

I.e., from those incantations, which can kill immortal character with 0 HP.

Auto-hide on of fast-spells - hides you from the rapid incantations, namely:

Mortal Of blow

Shield Of stun

Aura Of burn

Backstab

Deadly Of blow

Hammer Of crush

Aura Of flare

Stun Of attack

During the testing by me against protected by a program L2Monster of character, was used [skill] of deadly of blow. It passed

approximately 1 of 10 times.

Auto-hide on of magic - hides character from the magic of any type. “Hide of timeout” can be minimum, magic not

it passes never practically.

Show of target HP - makes it possible to see HP of other players

TGT of detection - shows those, who selected you to/target

Auto-res - immediately by automaton revives you at the same place where you they died (it works not everywhere)

“res” of hack - with the pressure on the button to return to the city, you to ressurected at that place, where they died (it works not everywhere)

WH of dialog - if is established one touch “Of withdraw” or “Deposit”, ANY NPC even if it out of the city

(for the example NPC in portal into Lair of Of antharas) becomes warehouse keeper's. In order to return all NPC to the the initial

position, remove touch. It works in all likelihood only on C3.

Also into the program added of function, which it is possible to lead with the aid of “social of action” directly in the game:

Greeting - with the pressure you on the half seconds ejects from the peace, in this case in all is discarded “target”

Victory - you change invisible. In this case you are located on that place, where they stood, but cannot walk.

Then in this state you no one sees (even through target) and you can see that, others speak about than,

can sit supplementing HP, if you PvP, from you gradually falls pink color (attention, you this do not see,

but it falls in reality), on you do not attack mob's. Furthermore, into this state it is possible to enter even during the battle.

Advance - you leave from the state described above.

Yes - you obtain LvlUp. Interestingly it appears, when you press this button.

No - still one very beautiful animation, truth I do not know that this) works only on C4.

Bow - you sit down yourselves on Wyvern. Attention, bug work not everywhere.

Unaware - to sit down on stryder's.

Waiting - to descend from stryder's\wyvern

Applaud - start/the disconnection of regime “Auto-hide on of magic” (protection from the magic)

Dance - start is/disconnection of regime “Auto-hide on of fast-spells (protection from rapid skill\magic - see above)

Sorrow - start/the disconnection of protection from the critical impacts

Penetration probability on you of [skill]/of the impacts

You, probably noted, for each automatic protection there is its “Hide of timeout”. This is the quantity of time in the milliseconds,

on which you will hide the program. The clear matter, that the less the time, that your disappearance is less noticeably. But

by reduction in the time, increases probability that [skill]/the impact to you damaget exactly when finished of timeout and you

you will be returned into the peace. In a word, the less the time, the greater the penetration probability of impacts.

Average timeout's are established on the default, but, it is desirable, so that you themselves would select the optimum under your server.

More complex the matter proceeds with the physical impacts (protection from criths and dmg of filter), it is necessary to place for the impacts from the bow

timeout a little more - 3000-6000. For the impacts end-to-end it is possible to use 1000-2000.

Probability further influence still your channel, power of computer. I will explain why:

The fact is that can it will happen such, that the monster will too late catch packet about the attack and simply it will not have time it

to process, or will not have time to hide character and impact finished. This can be because of the net logs and because of the brakes

it is concrete computer. By this exactly it is explained, the fact that in the bot of that neglected through the monster, the much smaller percentage

the passing impacts.

Therefore I advise to maximally unload computer during the use of a monster. But if you have slow computer,

that you will here already nothing do…

Use of a function “Of shop of scanner”

In order to search for stores, you place touch “Of scanner”, advance the initial value “Of shop ID” (initial - 0) and

in the game you begin dialog WITH ANY of npc, you press on any point in the dialog, is after which must it is opened the store

with that indicated “Shop ID”, if nothing it was opened, “Shop ID” automatically increases by ones, again you open

dialog with NPC and again you click to any point. And so on.

In order to open some concrete store, you introduce its number into “Shop ID”, you seleckt to touch “Of open of single of shop”,

you click to any of npc and to any point in the dialog.

Here to you constant for all servers stores:

1- luxor of weapon

is 2nd luxor of armor

3- of blacksmith

4- dual D

is 5th dual C

After 70 on some go [mamon].

To antaras.ru this function opened the secret store, in which it is possible to take free of charge Aden.

To C4 servers you are compulsory to use a scanner through NPC of [ljuksora] or [dualshchikov].

Use of a function of fake-enchant

On C4 of fake-enchant it will work in the following version.

Councils for use (PVP/OF PVM)

In PVP against the magicians I advise to place the flag “of auto-hide on of magic”. With this option the program will hide you IN THE THE VERY

END caste. I.e., you completely will have time to deliver impacts. Against the magicians with the aura (in it rapid of castes), it is better to place

“auto-hide on of fast-spells”.

In PVP against daggerman - “auto-hide on of fast-spells”. Against PW and AW can place “auto-hide on of magic”. This

it will protect you from their magic.

In PVP against the the bowman I advise to place “auto-hide on of magic” and “Hide on of critical of attacks”. But if besides bowman in

PVP against you participates someone with the small loss - to select still “phisical of damage of filter” of c by the small value

“Minimal of damage”.

In PVP against the tanks I advise to place “auto-hide on of magic” and auto-hide on of fast-spells”. This will protect you from them

the magic/of [skill]. From the simple impacts to you unnecessarily they protected, since tank without [skill] - meat. However as any other class.

For exping as a whole I advise to use bot! It in view of its [resursojomkosti] excellently hides from the impacts mob with

that which itself manages to attack even not one time! After placing the flag “of paranoid of mode” or “phisical of damage of filter”

with the minimum value “of minimal of damage” (so that the program would not react for example on those, who damaged you by hands or on

low-lvl of [mob]) - with these are timers select1500-2000, and also “Auto-hide on of magic”, can boldly release bot into exping. It is necessary

to recognize that [mob] it will kill slower than without the program, then [non]- feet, since the impacts/of [skill] [mob] do not pass

generally.

Well and last moment, as a whole, after playing a little with the monster, I came to the conclusion that it is better to work in the manual regime. I.e.,

very to use the buttons Of victory/Of advance. To use, when you see that someone something [kastuet], when you see,

which in you is small HP, when there are many enemies and so on. However, remaining functions are better to use for the backup insurance.

My friend on one important Russian server for TH of 66 lvl in the manual regime without the problems kills party of his level.

ATTENTION!

Now about some nuances of program.

1. before each completion of work press button STOP.

2. do not use paranoid of mode

3. program is sharpened under PVP. Against [mobov] you can help only invisibility and the protection from [skillov].

4. sometimes there are problems with the use to soya. Try to press on the button Of advance.