L2 OFF EMULATOR

I have decided to post this project link because i think that the L2 Off community has begun to dwindle and more and more people are beginning to switch to l2j. However (in my opinion) l2j is not the way to go. Instead, i think it would be smart if people could help develop C++ emulators.

I did find a project link for a C++ emulator:

http://www.l2adena.us/

I know i am going to apply to work with them. I think that to bring people back to L2 OFF we have to find a way to make the development legal.After all, people don't want to write an extender then get shutdown by the Feds cause its illegal. Not many people want to use l2 OFF files because they are illegal. But if we emulate them; they are legal, and just about the same. I know emulation of C++ is a hard job but with 20 Developers... It makes the job alot easier. Why not give it a try?

I am just looking for something to do... Thought if anyone else was doing the same; here's is an opportunity!

I really wonder if you'll find C++ Devs there. ( real one with OOP OK etc, no hello world tard).

L2adena is dead. Reviving it is a waste of time.

Better re write an emu yourself and see ya in 3 years

I really wonder if you'll find C++ Devs there. ( real one with OOP OK etc, no hello world tard).

L2adena is dead. Reviving it is a waste of time.

Better re write an emu yourself and see ya in 3 years

Hahaha u know whats funny is i have 3 years to develop... And i already got a team of 10 developers... So i guess the joke is on you =P

Let me know if you want to join development:

Company Name: L2C++

Proprosed Starting Date: June 2008

I AM LOOKING FOR A SPONSOR AND OR COMPUTERS TO HOST ON

IF YOU CAN OFFER THESE TO OUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN MSN:

dlv_823@hotmail.com

dude even with 10 devs, you won't get far, numbers don't count, skills does.

A emulator is a really complex thing to do...and I would also add with L2j Source in your hand....you'll probably copy...you must copy or how you'll bypass packet encryption ? generate blowfish key ? you have to be documented somehow to get this thing work...if you port L2j to C++ , you'll waste your time too.

• 1 year later...