For FPS Gamers

Destorion

To this topic you can tell us which FPS Game you play and the reason of the game you play and like most :D :D :D

Personally i like Call of duty all series :D :D :D because has got alot of population,Servers,Clans to join and you can play with them wars.

Tell us your choices ;)

-DarkTerror

Crysis 2

COD MW3

[GR]trexoun panw se 2x6950[/GR]

[GR]Sumfwnw, Ki egw exw to cod 2 alla pragmatika exw ksenerwsei giati oi perissoteroi apokaloun tous allous wh aimbotters kai tetoia.. kai den se afinoun na euxaristi9eis to game sou.... + tou oti sou miksoklegontai otan psofane :S :S :S :S[/GR]

guys i'm not added [GR]Tag to subject so use [GR] tag to speak in greek ;).

@Dask

[GR] kala kaneis an k egw ta exw vare9ei ola sxedon.... akoma kai to cod dn to paizw toso polu twra teleutaia gt exw psiloksenerwsei...[/GR]

CoD 4  with russian's(the best) at garena  ::)

:), I played cod 4 too to the past but now i don't play anymore :P... Because all clans i joined are from cod 2 :) :)

:), I played cod 4 too to the past but now i don't play anymore :P... Because all clans i joined is from cod 2 :) :)

and? i think this cod is the best..the other's seems like pokemon :)..my opinion..